• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Infinite Zamasu and Zeno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the wiki's stance on why Zeno nuked the whole timeline if Zamasu had only fused with U7 at that point ? I remember it being something about Zeno being uncaring but the TOP reveal at the end clearly contradict that (though it happened after the decision was made IIRC)

So since Zeno being uncaring doesn't work anymore, why do we think he nuked the timeline if Zamasu hadn't fused with all of it ?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea honestly it doesn't make any sense if he hadn't fused with the whole Multiverse. He should be 2-C.
I mean, back then, saying Zeno didn't give a shit was plausible but with the TOP info, it's clear that it would not be in character for Zeno to just nuke the timeline for no reason IMO.

Also CryTheMayo made good points in the DB discussion thread about that.

Yeah I agree. IC Zeno would just erase the Universe with the problem in it, but that's not what happened and the reason why is quite clear.

I made my stance clear in the DB discussion thread, it's not at all IC for Zeno to erase an entire multiverse because of a god screwing with mortals. There has to be reasonable impetus for Zeno to make that decision, such as it being the only way to erase Zamasu entirely.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
So this Is to get anime zamasu to 2-C, correct?
I'm just asking for now but if there is no real answer about why Zeno would do it given what we now know about him, yeah, probably, why not.

Soooooo

Zen'o said that Zamasu was annoying and that he'll get ríd of this world/him.

When someone annoys Zeno he'll generally just erase that person like what happened with Frost, I ain't bringing the U13-18 thing because Zen'o only seemed mildly annoyed at Zamasu just like Frost, unlike when the U13 to 18 thing happened.

Even Zen'o was shown caring for the rest of the Universes at the end of the ToP, I think that if he nuked the Time line it was because Zamasu already merged with the most part of it if not all

I am still doubtful since we are implying everyone above IZ such as UIO1 Goku etc would scale to 12 Universes, and I am quite basing off in a lot of assumptions tbh.

For now, i don't really see an answer as to why we assume Zeno nuked all the timelines if Zamasu only fused with U7 and Zamasu chan's case in his blog is only made more obvious by how the TOP turned out to be a test of character and even Frost was brough back.

Gonna ask both then.

Also i don't consider that there are 'sides' since it's just a question thread for now.

I'm honestly really iffy about 2-C. I do agree he clearly merged with Space-Time as he was able to appear in the main timeline. And the fact that he was merging with other timelines shows he can potentially be 2-C. And it's never stated he merged with Universe 7, but it did say it was a Universal merging. And I recall the term "Jiku" being used. But it's unknown of Universe is referring to U7 or the entire Macrocosm. Zamasu Chan definitely says "Sekai/World" which refers to the Macrocosm when ever spoken by a God. But as for the out of character tho erase all universes unless he has to, that has kind of been different. Zeno has had a noticeable change in heart when he met Goku and/or got a friend. It's unknown why he erased 6 universes unless all of them made him that angry.

Going to be on the sidelines at least until other staff members give input.

I personally find perfectly fine for Infinite Zamasu to be 2-C due to fusing with the whole timeline... but at the same time, I don't feel anyone but Zen O should scale to him on that case, because saying all these characters such as Goku, Jiren and Beerus scaling to being able to destroy the 12 universes sounds EXTREMELY fishy.

The problem is that Jiren was clearly stated to be much stronger than him even in the Casual stage. And Zeno is heavily implied to be the only one capable ode destroying the entire Macrocosm. So there is quite a loophole if Zamasu was 2-C. But I think it's best if everyone stays the way they are for now. But you may ask AKM Sama.

I mean, i don't know much about the whole specifics of how it would affect ratings and tiers but i just find it weird to still say Zeno just didn't care when the tournament of power say otherwise.

Also since the 6 universe had him 'upset' while even Infinite Zamasu was just mildly annoying, i doubt it was something trivial and even if it was, Zeno still only destroyed the 6 universe that made him upset, he didn't destroy all of them like he should have if we were assuming he destroyed the whole timeline for the lulz.

There is also the fact that as shown in the TOP saga, he greatly value his entertainement and floating in a void probably doesn't fit that (unless he has some hidden creation ability.) so him destroying it for no reason is weird too.

So i was just asking why we still saw it that way, with the new info and all since it doesn't make sense to me to assume Zamasu only fused with U7 in that context and the rest of the timeline was just erased because Zeno didn't care.

Well, since Jiren scales above Infinite Zamasu and Beerus is vastly stronger than Post-UIS2 SSB Goku (who pushed Jiren to use more energy) then Beerus and Whis would scale far above Infinite Zamasu and could easily defeat him, potentially.

I'm not understanding the question. Is it about Zeno's tier or is it a plot question?

Tier-wise, Zeno is claimed to be capable of destroying all universes. Him effortlessly destroying universes left and right is proof of this.

Plot-wise, it is nothing less than a plot hole - though it is possible it's been implied that Zamasu was going to merge with all the universes eventually.

Future Zeno =/= Present Zeno

The one who erases everything just because he saw the Earth in that condition and then floats about like a little child as if nothing happened, is uncaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back