• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu possbly low multiverse level upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used to have "Will eventually become 2-C" on his profile, and while we don't deny that possibility, it was agreed we only give those tiers if they actually reached that level iirc. In which Zeno erased him before he was able to.
Failed to reach the omni

He used to have "Will eventually become 2-C" on his profile, and while we don't deny that possibility, it was agreed we only give those tiers if they actually reached that level iirc. In which Zeno erased him before he was able to.
Zamasu would have almost merged if Zeno hadn't deleted it, it had the potential to be 2c from here.

Beerus says that it affects the past, which should be enough for 2c.

Well, I think we can make it happen now, since GT cosmology is the same as super, a single Universe would be Low-Multiversal.

Why couldn't it be 2c although it is mentioned that it affects the past, it should probably be the lowest 2c
Because it needs to affect the whole timeline (in this case, the entire universe) to be considered tier 2. Zamasu only affected a small area (barely a portal) of an alternate timeline and couldn't do more. That's simply range, which I believe he already has noted in the profile.

Well, I think we can make it happen now, since GT cosmology is the same as super, a single Universe would be Low-Multiversal.
Because it needs to affect the whole timeline (in this case, the entire universe) to be considered tier 2. Zamasu only affected a small area (barely a portal) of an alternate timeline and couldn't do more. That's simply range, which I believe he already has noted in the profile.
What do you think about my opinion or should we just close? Since we have two team members rejecting it, but I would like to hear your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back