• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Earth shot in Naruto

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Are we allowed to use the Earth shot from The Last movie to calc sizes and distances? Before you ask if the movie is canon or not, it is. We create a profile for Toneri, calced his feats and he appears in Boruto anime. Anyway, if we can't use, we for sure can use the map.

And please, be civil here. We don't want another toxic thread.

Due to the curvature calc member CRT, no. Although if you can find a method to account for planetary curvature then I can maybe see getting a number.

@M3X; given that a calc already exists which uses the Earth shot from the movie I'm pretty sure it is "allowed" to use it.

What makes you think that it isn't?

Dzhindzholia said:
He is talking about the whole planet shots.

Like this one.
Yeah I was talking about that. The image doesn't take into account that the planet curves, which would make the Frost much bigger than it actually is.

Back