• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
W̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶"̶R̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶H̶i̶g̶h̶:̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶)̶"̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶L̶o̶w̶-̶G̶o̶d̶l̶y̶?̶
idk.

Proof of this?
do that matter when even inside the blackhole he can just hax the **** of garou?
and you know stellar LF
he can just **** up garou with telekinesis lol
not the mention anything FTL can just escape blackhole which makes it mood(Reason being gravitational pulls have the same speed as light so even light cant escape at the horizon anything faster would just keep moving at X-c speed until they leave the horizon that is ofc without the center of it as center has singularity which requires infinite speed)
X=speed that the object moves
c=speed of light
EVEN AT THE CENTER what stops him from teleporting?
he doesnt need his body to use his powers

Last edited:
do that matter when even inside the blackhole he can just hax the **** of garou?
and you know stellar LF
he can just **** up garou with telekinesis lol
not the mention anything FTL can just escape blackhole which makes it mood(Reason being gravitational pulls have the same speed as light so even light cant escape at the horizon anything faster would just keep moving at X-c speed until they leave the horizon that is ofc without the center of it as center has singularity which requires infinite speed)
X=speed that the object moves
c=speed of light
EVEN AT THE CENTER what stops him from teleporting?
he doesnt need his body to use his powers
I think you did not pay attention to what I asked?
He made a headcanon or a claim without any evidence. Hence, I am asking. Garou never showed of this feat he mentioned Iirc

He made a headcanon or a claim without any evidence. Hence, I am asking. Garou never showed of this feat he mentioned Iirc
i know that i just clicked reply on last comment and then i realized that wasnt u but it was too late as wrote everthing
so i said:**** it

It’s actually pretty simple
He made a high 4-C black hole when he was high 4-C
When 4-A he’d just make a 4-A one.

oh
well either way garou copies energy phenomena like black holes and nuclear fission and grb, so he'd still be able to make a stronger one with his current powers, had it not been for the fact that the black hole we see in particular is just a side effect of the grb
you can continue calling this a stomp, Idrc anymore since sentry is the decided winner

oh
well either way garou copies energy phenomena like black holes and nuclear fission and grb, so he'd still be able to make a stronger one with his current powers, had it not been for the fact that the black hole we see in particular is just a side effect of the grb
you can continue calling this a stomp, Idrc anymore since sentry is the decided winner
Dang, ya brother. Not always garuo win. This is bad luck :/

I came from the future to confirm this is a stomp, now that Sentry is Tier 2.

And I don't known why people were arguing so much about radiation when the Sentry have the power to empower himself with any type of energy. If you throw radiation at him, you're literally making him stronger.

Back