• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
B... B.... But Garou can just copy and adapt, because uhhhh....... he can-
TBf I wonder if Garou can copy him or even adapt to him. Molecule Man was struggling to understand his molecular structure when he had tasted everything (every form of molecules, including reality and energy molecules) in the multiverse but Sentry's was extremely unique and whatnot.

On top of that, anyone who has copied his powers either blew up or died (New Avengers 24) of getting mind haxxed to oblivion (New Avengers Annual 1)

Probably skills, ig? But yeah.

BFR is another option. While he can come back from it via some dimensional raptures, it might take much longer if he is sent to a weird dimension or something. And he wouldn't want to risk unleashing the Void just to win a fight.

Probably skills, ig? But yeah.

BFR is another option. While he can come back from it via some dimensional raptures, it might take much longer if he is sent to a weird dimension or something. And he wouldn't want to risk unleashing the Void just to win a fight.
Garou kinda has a limit to how far he can BFR someone, considering he couldn't use his portals to travel back to Earth from Io. Interplanetary BFR wouldn't be problem for Sentry

Garou has Black Hole Creation. 🤷‍♂️
The only time he used a Black Hole was for the GRB. And that was practically just a giant energy blast

Plus it isn't a starting move, when Sentry has multplie ways to kill Garou before Garou can even do that

If we use 5B Sentry Vs 4A Garou, that might make it give Garou a chance to properly go all out.

Has he ever used that for offensive? The only time he used a Black Hole was for the GRB.

Plus it isn't a starting move, when Sentry has multplie ways to kill Garou before Garou can even do that
Uh no not from memory. He only ever used it to form a GRB.

I just brought it up cause I thought it'd be a good wincon.

Also as for copying... I doubt Garou can actually copy here. Scroll down to his feats section and look at what molecule man says about his physiology. And I hope you know who Molecule Man is. In addition to, even Absorbing Man who has previously copied and absorbed tier 2 energy/magic/divine power, etc wasn't able to handle his powers because of how unique and different they are.
I mean the difference is Garou knows the flow of all energy in the universe, so I think he could copy.

Back