• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree garou loses, but I think we should consider radiation as a factor in the fight since it would at least affect his stamina
This is Sentry's stamina for this key...

Stamina: Infinite. Never seems to run out of energy or get tired. Multiple sources has stated that he has limitless energies, and can absorb extra energies from his surroundings if he ever needs it.

On top of my head, for Sentry;
  • High Regen
  • Absorption
  • Higher AP (at the start only)
  • Stamina
  • Unique physiology
  • Mind Hax/madness Hax
  • Reality Warping/space-time stuff
  • Intellect (can be useful)
  • Energy manip and matter manipulation
  • ESP (could be useful)
  • Teleportation and Portals to counter BFR (not interdimensional)
  • Higher LS
  • Resistance to radiation
  • Infinitetendrils (not something he would rely on but a possible wincon)

It’s not a stomp yet
Garou would still realize sentry’s regen is high and try black holes
In fact, Garou actually use grb as one of his first attacks against Saitama
We should list all win cons for each character in a single post
he has immortality type 4 so blackholes wouldnt change a thing either
which gives garou 0 wincons making it stomp

Not to mention Garou's blackholes last tens of seconds at best and he didn't even use blackholes offensively against Saitama to injure or trap him, he only used a blackhole to collapse it and make a GRB and then another one to clean up the remains of a nuclear fission. ( wich i dont even know if we treat it as a black hole or just absorption from gravity knuckle ).

Pretty much.

Sentry has an effective workaround or counter to what Garou can really throw at him on top of hax Garou doesn't have answers for. Plus, even if Garou could kill him, Sentry would just come back and because he doesn't tire, he'll just keep coming at him.

Not to mention Garou's blackholes last tens of seconds at best and he didn't even use blackholes offensively against Saitama to injure or trap him, he only used a blackhole to collapse it and make a GRB and then another one to clean up the remains of a nuclear fission. ( wich i dont even know if we treat it as a black hole or just absorption from gravity knuckle ).
well there's nothing stopping garou from just making a stronger one, since that was when he was only high 4-C
of course stuff like recreating a stronger grb or the ****** big bang would go against garou's plan of not killing Tareo, which is why it wouldn't have made sense for 4-A garou to have done it vs saitama

A black hole the size of the one Garou made would be at bare minimum dozens of times the total mass of the Earth, assuming the reason the Earth isn't absolutely getting sucked into oblivion is just plot related and that the potency remains (it's treated as a black hole on this wiki), then Sentry would get ripped apart

A black hole the size of the one Garou made would be at bare minimum dozens of times the total mass of the Earth, assuming the reason the Earth isn't absolutely getting sucked into oblivion is just plot related and that the potency remains (it's treated as a black hole on this wiki), then Sentry would get ripped apart
He'd then regenerate.

W̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶"̶R̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶H̶i̶g̶h̶:̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶)̶"̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶L̶o̶w̶-̶G̶o̶d̶l̶y̶?̶

Back