• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stats Equal Tournament: Terminated Edition.

define 'overcome'
there is noone in this so far that has corrosion
i guess people would aim for the bright red spot on his head, but still everyone has a weak spot

melt him completely, his resistance to heat is 3,000 °C.
He's out. I'm already iffy on letting plasma birches in cause they one-shot everyone becuase plasma is broken, so how do you think I feel about needing to put someone in who has a large AoE on their plasma?

this guy should be no problem

@DaReaperMan

this guy should be no problem

@DaReaperMan
Pings don't work for blue names

Yeah, can't review if they got no profiles chief, if you make her profile, which requires formatting like references for new files, I can review and such

Oh wow, ONE character might be able to do it with a move that i don't think is a first move, definitely worth stomping everyone else for it

Reg will fall unconscious 10 minutes after using a shot from his incinerator and he only has 4 charges max, where after shooting the 4th one he goes into sleep mode indefinitely.
Even if his AOE can get pretty absurd.

Reg will fall unconscious 10 minutes after using a shot from his incinerator and he only has 4 charges max, where after shooting the 4th one he goes into sleep mode indefinitely
That was Pre-Idofront Reg, post has no issues with that as his energy has been recharged. Plus he can use the energy in the city to recharge if he really wanted to. But you are right that he passes out 10 minutes after firing his incinerator which is why he tends to use it as a last resort and when he does he kinda just goes ham with it since he can fire it as many times as he wants in that 10 minute time-frame

I'd like to nominate Neo Metal Sonic (Game) into the tournament. If not the game version due to some abilities or smth, I'd suggest replacing him with the more tame IDW Neo Metal Sonic (If possible Super Neo, but I think Invulnerability will prolly get declined, lol)
Yeahahahhahahahahahahaha... I'd have to be completely wasted to allow either, Game quite literally has more abilities than is reasonable for any one ****** to have, and IDW has super broken power mimicry and the abilities of multiple *******, so they only one I'd even accept is the shitty base with like 0 powers.

Don't those use plasma a lot?
It has a plasma beam, uses it often, doesn't spam it though
If a character gets hit by something with that blatant a wind up they deserve to get it
Would he use any of them anywhere near a first move?
Usually last resort only due to it knocking himself out shortly after for 2 hours.

Opens its mouth with the inner parts of its mouth glowing bright orange with a blatant visible distortion effect and what one would liken to energy being drawn inwards, before firing.
Pretty obvious the mf about to fire a blast or something.

Alternatively idk, Peace Walker? Or the MGS2 Ray units?

Opens its mouth with the inner parts of its mouth glowing bright orange with a blatant visible distortion effect and what one would liken to energy being drawn inwards, before firing.
Pretty obvious the mf about to fire a blast or something.

Alternatively idk, Peace Walker? Or the MGS2 Ray units?
Oh that, I remember it now, it can basically be aimdodged, this is plasma I like, you can literally submit one of those as well though

Back