• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stats Equal Tournament: Terminated Edition.

If we can pick two, I also suggest Camille
I am about 99% sure that Camille is a skill god lol
BUT IIS THAT A YES OR NO THO
"Papyrus finds a Human", you tell me...
Does Magearna count?

Metal General does though right? He also gets HR-D3
I'm very iffy about letting Pokémon in due to how fucky they can get

Ain't there a much cooler big robot that only fits in the East sector from Kirby? Lol
I'm seeing some nasty time manip and... time travel?

if we are talking robots hehe
Ultron with no prep would be fine, unfortunately by the rules he can just zerg the living shit out of everyone
I'm not stupid enough to let a RWBY character, whom I know are all skill gods of stupid proportions, into this one...

I literally just rejected Penny for being a skill monster, why in God's green acre would I let Raiden of all characters in?

As for Wyvern is it concept 1 on every attack? Plus it'd only do anything in East sector, you sure
It's conceptual stuff is only for it being able to attack conceptual beings like The End.

With Protoman's eventual nomination once Psycho responds to me ther will be 2 Megaman characters already in. And again, are you sure you want to put the pigeon in as it'll only work in East sector
That falls under optional equipment since his playable appearance in 9 isn’f canon due to being DLC, so you can restrict that.
I explicitly said they'd have all equipment though...

I am about 99% sure that Camille is a skill god lol

"Papyrus finds a Human", you tell me...

I'm very iffy about letting Pokémon in due to how fucky they can get

Ain't there a much cooler big robot that only fits in the East sector from Kirby? Lol

Ultron with no prep would be fine, unfortunately by the rules he can just zerg the living shit out of everyone

I'm not stupid enough to let a RWBY character, whom I know are all skill gods of stupid proportions, into this one...

okay okay throw me in with

then

How often does me mindscrew and how often does he go for paralysis
both were in specific cases, the mind control was on two occasions, the first was to have under his command a specific group of people who were affected by an bug Robot for a plan to obtain important data while they infiltrate N-Tek and the second was by equipping people with exo armor that gave Dread full control over them.

For paralysis he need to be in his Undersea Base, which I'm sure is too big for this

As usual, the only area a large size 1 really works is the East, you sure? Lmfao

And RHMR has deconstruction which he is 100% going to use so... no.
i just feel that in a robot battle there should be at least one giant, and prime isn't that bad in city scapes, he maneuvered through the ruins of boston and DC, but if you think he will just get bodied then i guess i'll ask if an Assaultron would be fine

makes sense. would an Iron Golem count as mechanical?

i just feel that in a robot battle there should be at least one giant, and prime isn't that bad in city scapes, he maneuvered through the ruins of boston and DC, but if you think he will just get bodied then i guess i'll ask if an Assaultron would be fine

makes sense. would an Iron Golem count as mechanical?
I don't think he'd be bodied, there are a lot of big dudes being suggested anyway, I'm just making sure they're fine with basically being hamfisted into East Sector to have any chance of moving without bumping into something and taking a lot of time going through it

It would, yes.

okay okay throw me in with

then
He's dura neg. A lot of dura neg.

I don't think he'd be bodied, there are a lot of big dudes being suggested anyway, I'm just making sure they're fine with basically being hamfisted into East Sector to have any chance of moving without bumping into something and taking a lot of time going through it

It would, yes.
then count me in as prime and golem i guess

... Do you really want Star Dream involved in this? Just use Metal General piloting HR-D3. Star Dream doesnt even fit in the East sector, it would probably be North.

Well, does The Player (Pixel Gun 3D) count?
Apparently said Kirby bot doesn't have a page, it's a boss from Kirby 64, yeah its accepted

Genuinely, I don't want to argue about the semantics of what the player would even do cause the only cyborgs are the online folks

Ichigo vs 17 is guarranted to be happen
nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets.gif

He needs to touch the ground Time travel it's a terminator parody character, He can't slow down his surrounding either it only works on him. It's more of a character stop for a few seconds besides there are gun users so he'll most likely die in all honesty

Back