• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stats Equal Tournament: Terminated Edition.

Wyvern is stuck in East and Beetle is fine I suppose.
That's fine and Beetle would do best in the West since that would essentially just be what he did in the game anyways. Assemble a crew of robots and start roaming around, stealing more parts to upgrade hid army and fortress.

I'm sorry, mountain-sized? I dunno chief, I think we've done and met how big I allow cause that thing would be apsolutely useless
The broken god profile really needs a different rating for it's smaller size and it's mountain size, considering it was not always that big. fair nough.

Let’s just hope Kamen Rider Ichigo isn’t a skill god

Anyway I desperately need a place holder so him

I think this character technically counts to be here

I think this character technically counts to be here

In what way?

They are not born like normal humans but are like created and their soul isn’t a soul just “quantum data”

By the way, after thinking about it I want Dread to be in the East, I'm sure Miles would like not to waste energy foolishly so he'll go for the long range rifles

just how often does his super luck activate? seems kinda busted to me but I might be reading it wrong
Nagito possesses a cycle of consistent good and bad luck. Whenever something extremely unlucky happens to him, something extremely lucky is bound to happen soon after. While his talent seems to protect him from death, it doesn't stop him from getting knocked out or incapped

I'm still waiting on answers from the other GG supporters about Robo-Ky's RE. My best guess currently is that if refers to the Guts mechanic present throughout all the games. It's the mechanic where health depletes less the closer to the end of their life bar is, and may not be a canon thing.

As for skill, he has proven himself capable of fighting Millia and Johnny in XXAC+R story modes, the former being an expert assasin and the latter being a master in Iaido. Granted, most of the endings to the character stories aren't canon. The one in Xrd Revelator's story also fought Bedman, but in reality it was a single clash and a philisophical debate about people and society before Robo-Ky pulled a "Goku grappling Raditz" on Bedman as Venom dropped a giant pool cue on top of them both.

Tl;dr RE is still being figured out, and his skill is really damn good, but probably not the best in this roster considering Android 18 is here too.

Ok, Ikelaggan said they added it to all the GG characters as the Guts mechanic. It's not that big of a game changer, especially considering Robo-Ky has the lowest stat in the game for the multiplier.

Uhhh, not to be mean but one has Danmaku and one can create black holes.
Is this allowed?
Being bigger than ****, having 0 regen whatsoever, and only having it while spamming all of its Missiles actually makes it weaker than the Titan, flying could be a problem but there's so many guns and shit around its not even funny so

And the black holes aren't lethal and can probably be walked out of due to LS being equalized to the stronger opponent

Being bigger than ****, having 0 regen whatsoever, and only having it while spamming all of its Missiles actually makes it weaker than the Titan, flying could be a problem but there's so many guns and shit around its not even funny so
Gotcha, I thought he could just spam them
And the black holes aren't lethal and can probably be walked out of due to LS being equalized to the stronger opponent
Huh?
There not even Black holes then?

Gotcha, I thought he could just spam them

Huh?
There not even Black holes then?
It probably can, but it'd be no worse than the titan, even if fighting both are far different, cause once your in the void shields the Titan just loses lol

You need a lot of proof of a real black hole lol

I didn’t see it, you just kinda said youre not sure. And something about one character facing Warhammer with 0 elaboration.
5-B Goku fought Grimgor. And if you know anything about tournaments like a few months ago, Grimgor stomped a tournament besides a couple of Kamen Riders

It probably can, but it'd be no worse than the titan, even if fighting both are far different, cause once your in the void shields the Titan just loses lol
I still don't see how it isn't problem considering all stats are equal this match.
Putting one character against another that can throw hundreds of attacks at once even with Zero regen still seems like a problem to me.
And since hax are all minimal in these matches most would have no way around that

I still don't see how it isn't problem considering all stats are equal this match.
Putting one character against another that can throw hundreds of attacks at once even with Zero regen still seems like a problem to me.
And since hax are all minimal in these matches most would have no way around that
Just shoot the big ass 300 foot long Titan robot thing. Like, honestly, there are so many ******* guns around lol

99% of those are going to be hitting buildings and not going through them entirely even, so, again, just shoot it, it's simply a skill issue if your character can't use basic cover

Cover that lasts all of 2 seconds due to once again hundreds of attacks raining down on them.
Also if there 100m tall once or two shots isn't even gonna be close to enough to finish them since everything is wall level

5-B Goku fought Grimgor. And if you know anything about tournaments like a few months ago, Grimgor stomped a tournament besides a couple of Kamen Riders

Sigh what about him?

He’s not as skilled as 5-B Goku, if that’s the baseline for “skill god”. Kamen Riders are the skill gods afaik.

Cover that lasts all of 2 seconds due to once again hundreds of attacks raining down on them.
Also if there 100m tall once or two shots isn't even gonna be close to enough to finish them since everything is wall level
Trust me itll last more than a couple of seconds considering the area it has to cover, and "One or two shots" downplays the fact we got a lot of guns lying around including SMGs
Sigh what about him?

He’s not as skilled as 5-B Goku, if that’s the baseline for “skill god”. Kamen Riders are the skill gods afaik.

Ain't Tao got broken ass pressure points he spams the **** out of?

Jesus bro what’s the difference between that and a head shot with a gun? It’s even melee range and on ******* robots.💀
You heard what I said lol

Anyways... looking at Challonge... first match for Tao is against the ******* Terminator lol

huzzah, a full roster! now let's just hope the tourny doesn't die in two matches.
got an idea of when the first match will go up?

Back