• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stats Equal Tournament: Terminated Edition.

He needs to touch the ground Time travel it's a terminator parody character, He can't slow down his surrounding either it only works on him. It's more of a character stop for a few seconds besides there are gun users so he'll most likely die in all honesty
I already accepted him once it was clarified ages ago lol

TBH I don't even really care if someone says I'm tipping the scales cause those two characters are quite evenly matched, and I like even matches so I want at least one

OOOh finally my time to shine.

Are big superlazers allowed? Cause that's kinda his gimmick, other than that he is a basic brawler with some mobility options.

Also from the same verse

Smart fighter with some light haxs that are not enough for instant wins (Ignore the death manipulation)
Also has some lazers far above his tier tho

OOOh finally my time to shine.

Are big superlazers allowed? Cause that's kinda his gimmick, other than that he is a basic brawler with some mobility options.

Also from the same verse

Smart fighter with some light haxs that are not enough for instant wins (Ignore the death manipulation)
Also has some lazers far above his tier tho
Lasers will be equalized and such and will be limited to the AP I specified, which is V. Fragging steel walls, otherwise Reg is good and.... is Bondrewd a dude in a suit or an actual cyborg?

Lasers will be equalized and such and will be limited to the AP I specified, which is V. Fragging steel walls, otherwise Reg is good and.... is Bondrewd a dude in a suit or an actual cyborg?
He has A full robotic tail and Mechanized weaponry

Also technically he is a robot since his soul is transferred through multiple bodies via his helmet

All right how often does he use Shaker and Zoaholic respectively?
Like I said Shakers Death Manip has never been shown what has been shown is it's ability to induce nausea, headaches and Numbness so nothing that insta-wins.
Zoaholic only works if the opponent in question touches the artifact. He also can only Transfer his full consciousness to a single body at a time that's if you even allow him to have multiple bodies. Basically it's non combat applicable unless you allow multiple bodies.

You have a bunch of better megatrons and you choose bayverse...

Nah im joking he's fine, just the usual note that the only place he'll really fit is East sector, cause his AP won't be high enough to bowl through buildings and shit

No it wasn't

It was clarified enough to make me not say "no" so lol, plus with what's being put in it should be fine
Like I said Shakers Death Manip has never been shown what has been shown is it's ability to induce nausea, headaches and Numbness so nothing that insta-wins.
Zoaholic only works if the opponent in question touches the artifact. He also can only Transfer his full consciousness to a single body at a time that's if you even allow him to have multiple bodies. Basically it's non combat applicable unless you allow multiple bodies.
He's in

Massively amp user perception to the point of everything move at slowmotion, allowing user to learn at incredible pace.
Perception amps, don't like those do we, could restrict them but then he'd probably be underpowered regardless of being a skill monster... hmmmm...

Its not eventual its a player activated ability
It is eventual, as we don't count the player existing for versus threads.
I wanted idw so bad, but i didnt know if his hax was too much 💀
The thing about IDW Megatron is he has to be pushed to fight in first key, and when he does it if I recall he is mostly melee and, of course, fusion cannon, with Antimatter being a move when pushed hard, however Stealth Bomber doesn't even have Anti-matter, or, if he does, will never use it. So you can use second key just to stay on the safe side. You could even have both Megatrons in if you want, though that'll be all the Transformers characters to be in

The thing about IDW Megatron is he has to be pushed to fight in first key, and when he does it if I recall he is mostly melee and, of course, fusion cannon, with Antimatter being a move when pushed hard, however Stealth Bomber doesn't even have Anti-matter, or, if he does, will never use it. So you can use second key just to stay on the safe side. You could even have both Megatrons in if you want, though that'll be all the Transformers characters to be in
I'll replace bayverse with idw then

Okay okay, my last attempt will be with THE B.A.D

Okay okay, my last attempt will be with THE B.A.D

The real question is is it a robot/cyborg or just piloted by bloons? Also it's super big and would probably be ****** against most contestants? Like, any that uses a gun at least.

The real question is is it a robot/cyborg or just piloted by bloons? Also it's super big and would probably be ****** against most contestants? Like, any that uses a gun at least.
It itself is a massive robot containing many more robots inside itself like a super russian nesting doll/trojan horse. And some of the balloons inside have their own effects ( none of which break your rules ) so yeah i like the chances

It itself is a massive robot containing many more robots inside itself like a super russian nesting doll/trojan horse. And some of the balloons inside have their own effects ( none of which break your rules ) so yeah i like the chances
Ah that's right, zerging. it's what I said "no" to Ultron for and I'll say "no" here too... also aren't Bloons not mechanical via statement?

Ah that's right, zerging. it's what I said "no" to Ultron for and I'll say "no" here too... also aren't Bloons not mechanical via statement?
Sigh, should have realized, 5th times the charm

Sigh, should have realized, 5th times the charm

Duplication seems spammed, and seeing as nobody's starting face to face he has all the chances he could ever want to make literal hundreds if not thousands of duplicates.

Edit: Oh! And it's Batman with 2 hours of prep. And time to duplicate. Holy shit.

How do guns work here anyway? Is Connor's handgun stronger than the other guns in the arena because it can shred people on his level?

Why in the good **** would I let a dude with Low-High regen in in good faith
Because he can be negated if you overcome his resistance to Heat, it cannot regenerate from corrosion and especially if his core that is in hiss front is destroyed, it is a Game over

Back