• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat Equal Tournament: Terminated Edition: Connor vs Bloodshot

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Good afternoon, gentlemen, and welcome to the fourth match of our tournament, some would say this will be a ranged showdown... I have already given your chosen contestants the appropriate amount of preparation and the full appearance of their opponents, I do hope they dont disappoint."

"Your contestants will fight in a city that has been evacuated, don't mind the police and military still there, They will be overpowered and killed, I'm sure... with each secter I have supplied a vareity of weapons.

To the North there are melee weapons of all kinds, on the ground, in stores, everything, I'd be warned that the various humans are more active here however, they, as I said before will be crushed.

To the West, you will find small arms such as pistols of all kinds and various robots to recruit, I'd note they are 4x weaker than what your submissions will be, and most likely far more clunky, this is also the most tight sector, you will find narrow corridors and the like here quite a bit, so I do reccomend you be careful about the melee and stealthy characters.

To the East, there will be rifles of every kind, sniper, assault, you can name it and it'll be there. this is the most sparse sector, but there is a lot of cover, good for a shoot out.

And to the South, you will find all of the explosives you would ever require, of all kinds except for the nuclear and airstrike vareity.

There will be cars and the like around, no tanks however, but just enough to have a vehicular shoot out, and you may choose one vehicle for your characters to start with if you so desire."

victory by death or incap.

Bloodshot starts in the East Sector and Conner in the West Sector

Two hours of prep and prior knowledge on the opponent's appearance and the city are given.

Both charaters are equalized to fracturing steel walls, the stronger characters' LS, and Transonic speed

Okay series of phones: 0

Chesticles: 0

Inconclusive: 0

So im thinking this match ends up incon, as without sufficient firepower connor isnt getting through bloodshots regen, and bloodshot isnt getting past connors analytical precog and army of fodder robots.

bloodshot wincons: snipe connor from afar and do critical enough damage from outside connors hacking range ( which i assume would be close proximity or physical touch )

connor wincons : hack and takeover bloodshots nanobots.
Possibly empathetic manipulation to make bloodshot not fight him ( i am unaware how it is actually used in context )

So i just watched all of the possible endings when you fight with Markus, it doesn’t look like the hacking/empathy manipulation is combat applicable. From what im seeing theres nothing that stops bloodshot from turning him into a sieve before Connor gets close enough to hack or cqc

So i just watched all of the possible endings when you fight with Markus, it doesn’t look like the hacking/empathy manipulation is combat applicable. From what im seeing theres nothing that stops bloodshot from turning him into a sieve before Connor gets close enough to hack or cqc
There is the precog

his profile states it can only help dodge gunfire from a certain distance, and with bloodshot having access to snipers its likely he could do damage before connor gathered enough information to precog with
Alright I guess, I think Bloodshot might win this one

I think ya'll are forgetting what High-Low really is lol, it's minor organ damage, something like disembowelment or a shot to the head will still put Bloodshot down lol

That honestly is under an unknown timeframe until shown otherwise cause, ya know...(TBH I missed it lol)
He actively regenerates from a grenade blowing up his entire chest and most of his head and was completely healed and battle capable in a handful of seconds

He actively regenerates from a grenade blowing up his entire chest and most of his head and was completely healed and battle capable in a handful of seconds
Then pick a new character or lower key because that is outright MID regen

I didnt know mid regen was too haxxy
Mid regen makes characters unkillable to everything but being blown to bits in the context of this tournament, Bloodshot could tank a ******* 50-caliber round to the face and shrug it off because of regen, so nah, second key is where it's at for this shit unless you want someone else

No Bloodshot is 100% still usable, his profile kinda sucks at explaining shit, but still, the issue is that that regen is nuts in that key lmfao

Mid regen makes characters unkillable to everything but being blown to bits in the context of this tournament, Bloodshot could tank a ******* 50-caliber round to the face and shrug it off because of regen, so nah, second key is where it's at for this shit unless you want someone else
Now wait a second, don't his nanites have finite energy before they stop working?

Now wait a second, don't his nanites have finite energy before they stop working?
Last key, he doesn't have that issue, third key, he literally gets stomped automatically generally, second key, the one that doesn't have that problem, is overtime.

I didn't auto say "no" because he has Low-Mid listed on his file, and I wouldn't say no even now to Low-Mid. But the feat fed to me earlier is mid.

Back