• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stats Equal Tournament: Terminated Edition.

Issue with it is I'm not sure if physical blows would do anything, and seeing as a lot of the fighters here(Namely Freddy, Big Band, and G5 to my knowledge) attack with exclusively physical blows, that means he utterly curbstomps them with no contest
Again, elasticity is not OP (In fact, it’s hardly ever used much in combat). It’s possible for him to get killed by physical blows.

Perfect Cell as a placeholder

if I can’t find anyone else before the tourney starts then I’ll use him
That motha ***** has Low-High regen so...
Again, elasticity is not OP (In fact, it’s hardly ever used much in combat). It’s possible for him to get killed by physical blows.
If he can go down to physical blows he's fine... now what is the black holes he can do cause he has all equipment.

It's a HUMAN!(not accepted)
ROBOCOP????
Please link his page, even though I know what ****** Robocop brings to the table, also there's like 4 Robocops

using mobile mb `
im talking abt the alex Murphy Robocop film trilogy
Also I'm assuming you want RoboCop planted in the North Sector where there's the most cops for thematic purposes or just whatever the matchup dictates?

You all know who I'm picking

but this guy has immortality type 4 n 8 or is that not being used

LMFAO, TBH it's up to player choice which sectors they start in for each match as stated, for instance I am 100% putting Kano and his various knives and shit in North or East sectors depending on the matchup, and it'd mostly be East at that

Last edited:
That dude literally just applies his AP to the entire place and GGs based off of just good old BS
He ironically doesn’t apply it’s AoE to his enemies, just to the terrain. When he fights people, he uses Satan Gravity like TK to throw shit around, amp his strikes, block stuff etc like against Timeskip Shiki and Elsie.

"Technology Manipulation (Can derange the functions of mechanisms with Shadow Blade"

"Ice Manipulation (The Ice Slasher can reach -200 degrees Celsius)"

"Time Stop (Can slow down time or freeze it completely"

"Paralysis Inducement (He can generate electrical fields that paralyze robots with Spark Shock"

These are just with a quick look-through of first key, remember, it's exclusively robots or cyborgs here, so things that specifically effect them are bad news bears

Damn paralysis and ice manipulation too? Seems like this tournament is low low hax

If he can go down to physical blows he's fine... now what is the black holes he can do cause he has all equipment.
That falls under optional equipment since his playable appearance in 9 isn’f canon due to being DLC, so you can restrict that.

if we are talking robots hehe

Back