• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible Attack Potency upgrade for Steven Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So I revised the calculation regarding Ruby tanking the "Roaring Eye" spaceship. Which can be found here. The results were:

600 Gigatons (Large Island level+) for the low end.

2 Teratons (Small Country level) for the high end.

This would scale to the "low tiers" of the series such as Steven, The Rubies, Sapphire, Holo-Pearl, Probably Holly and Connie (w/Roses Sword). From them, it scales to basically everyone else.

Here's my scaling suggestions:

• Rubies: At least Large Island level+, possibly Small Country level (Capable of harming other Rubies; Eyeball would've killed Steven if he didn't get her away)
  • Sapphire: At least Large Island level+, possibly Small Country level (Should be roughly comparable to Ruby)
  • Steven: At least Large Island level+, possibly Small Country level (Should be comparable to Ruby and Sapphire; stalemated Amethyst while she wasn't going all out)
  • Connie: Wall level. Possibly Large Island level+ to Small Country level with Roses Sword (Matched the Holo-Pearls)
  • Pearl and Ametyst: At least Small Country level (Should be much stronger than the Rubies
  • Garnet: At least Small Country level, possibly higher (Much stronger than the combined might of Ruby and Sapphire)
Other low tiers like Holo-Pearl and Holly scale off of Ruby and high tiers like Jasper and Rose scale off of Garnet.

I'd be okay it just leaving the low tiers as "At least Large Island level+" as well, leaving out the "Small Country level" high end. Although, I feel that the Crystal Gems should be Low 6-B for being that much stronger than Rubies.

Fusions would scale as well, I believe "At least Low 6-B, likely higher" is appropriate for them.

Would this effect higher tier fusions like Alexandrite and Malachite, and the Diamonds as well? It'd probably put them at 5-C, right?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gojira ...Huh? No, theyre High 6-A until they show better feats.
Oh whoops lmao I thought you meant by "scaling from Lapis", they would be much stronger than High 6-A.

There is a shot of the ship just before Garnet, Pearl, and the rest board on it. Said ship was not much bigger than Garnet or something.

Considering it was most likely bigger on the inside due to space-time manipulating technology as Weekly and Cano said, I will be locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back