• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A PMMM revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion movie, Homura's witch has created a realm inside her Soul Gem..

While many would say that the reGamesalm is only City sized, the realm has showed to contain dozens and dozens and dozens anddozens and dozens of stars.

However, let's focus on the 3th link. The stars that we see above Homura are the same as these stars

So, at the very least, we can say that the witch's labyrinth is galaxy sized, as in the 3th link those stars are a trail of stars extremely similar to the Mily Way's one, and at most, the labyrinth is universe-sized because those stars in the background seems to be the same stars that make up the universe. But i'm not sure about the last one, i think that realm is more likely Galaxy sized.

Now, Oktavia matched Homulilly. Sayaka isn't too far behind Oktavia, considering that the witches are described as entities more powerful than the mages, though the difference in power is not that big (MCB vs Galaxy), and the mages are anyway entities that are made to beat the witches, so Sayaka scales. Not to mention that both Mami and Madoka were able to BADLY damage Homulilly and her familiars, and Sayaka and Kyoko aren't too far behind them in the Rebellion movie, same thing for Homura, since she fought Mami.

So, should the PMMM cast be 3-C in the Rebellion movie?

True, but since those stars are/act like normal ones (they are colored dots that emanate light).

Also, many times characters were upgraded because of stars that don't look like stars (for example, Sonic flying past stars)

In addition, those dots are in outer space, so they can only be stars

Kaltias said:
I don't think that we have any proof of those stars being real stars.

Just another thing to show that the realm seems to encompass space and the stars

s://youtu.be/cQ4PGPf5dWs?t=28m51s

Watch the entire cutscene. Sorry if i may sound rude

I'll evaluate this later when I get home, busy right now.

For now i'm really against the idea of rating them tier 4/3 because "they look like stars" (even more so when their other feats are nowhere near this level)

Don't worry, it's fine.

I don't see how this is an outlier though, considering that these are feats made in the Rebellion movie, which is a separate continuity. We can simply create another key for the Rebellion movie

True, but it's after God Madoka rewroted the universe. After she rewroted the universe, basically everything changed: enemies, the cycle of life of the magical girls and of the nightmares. So, we can assume that the Magical girl's power and purpose is different (side note, i just realized that the magical girls purpose was indeed different)

Wraith Arc explained this, but it has spoilers. You have been warned.

The "False City" was created by Homulily, however, they are in a non-existent timeline that is being inhabited by Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen. Essentially, those stars are part of Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen.

Hm, you said "inhabited" not "embodied"- So, unless Kremild is the embodiment of the timeline, the girls still scales.

And as you said, Homulilly still created it.

Goddess Madoka hasn't done anything to make them tier 4. Her wish had nothing to do with magical girls becoming stronger. Even more so when Homura is the same as she was before and she can fight the others.

@Arceus remember Ult.Kriemhild Gretchen's size manipulation? It is literally the background.

That's true, but even in the various mangas, the characters are showed to fight Homulilly, so it isn't the first time. And in the movie itself, there are many of those feats, such as for example Oktavia fighting Homulilly, witch vs witch.

Also, the mages are, again, made to beat the witches, even if they were fighting nightmares, the real destiny of the mages is fighting witches.

Mami herself confirmed that "they are bound by a destiny of costant battling".

True, her wish hasn't done anything to make the girls tier 4, but she pretty much changed the very laws of the verse anyway, everything changed, so the magical girls being able to beat far stronger foes does make sense.

SomebodyData said:
@Arceus remember Ult.Kriemhild Gretchen's size manipulation? It is literally the background.

Oh true, even her card profile stated that with time, she would have become the size of Milky Way.

Just wanting to say a few other things

So, as SomebodyData told me, those stars are basically Madoka's ult. witch form. In the link above (the "Mami" link), we see Mami destroying a large part of the labyrinth. And via doing that, Mami was also able to damage Ult. Gretchen.

Same did Madoka. So, Madoka and Mami have the feats, the rest scale (only the girl appeared in Rebellion)

2nd MFTL+ speed for the girls. The girls were able to keep up with Itzli, which came from the edge of the Galaxy in an unkown time span. Her cards said that she was likely an alien girl of the same age of the others. Mami is 13 since she's a 9th grade schooler. Assuming that Itzli has the same age as Mami, her speed would be easily MFTL+. While Mami was only 13, Itzli was already a witch. Assuming that Itzli became a magical girl around Mami's age (11 years old), then the witch either travelled from the edge of the galaxy in 2 years or in 1 year

Also, just another thing about Goddess Madoka and Devil homura:

as Kyubey stated, Madoka get in a higher plane of existence, higher than the multiverse itself.

Since the multiverse is already infinite, shouldn't Godess Madoka and Devil Homura be High 2-A?

Well the labyrinth itself is not actually encompassing all the space, we actually see the labyrinth cap out near the city's tallest buildings.

Assuming the same age doesn't really have any foundation, more so applying the MFTL+ speeds to the character that fought her (Homura) when she was shown to cap out at mid-MHS without it being an outlier.

MadokaConcept2.png

Yes, I know...and that is what I'm afraid of, Because there is posibility someone out there that have something against PMMM might intentionally create a spites matches against PMMM. Remember that socks (who homu who, who madoka who).

But what about the trademark Homulily lol mindscrew?

Well except for Homulily of course lol.

@Arceus nah, the higher plane of existence speak generally has no foundation on dimensions.

SomebodyData said:
Well the labyrinth itself is not actually encompassing all the space, we actually see the labyrinth cap out near the city's tallest buildings.
Assuming the same age doesn't really have any foundation, more so applying the MFTL+ speeds to the character that fought her (Homura) when she was shown to cap out at mid-MHS without it being an outlier.

1. Hm, yes, but we still see the trail of stars similiar to the Milky Way's one in the labyrinth, so while the lanyrinth doesn't encompasses all of space, it seems to encompass a galaxy

2. Oh, my bad then. I agree with you. But, since Mami Tomoe's attacks were travelling interstellar distances (her gunfire travelled from one side to the top of the labyrinth), Homulilly's familiars were able to react to those, and the magical girls are obviously superior. So, is this a good MFTL+ speed feat?

When the labyrinth shows itself we don't actually.

Again, we see the labyrinth visibly cap out comparably close to the buildings.

SomebodyData said:
Well except for Homulily of course lol.
@Arceus nah, the higher plane of existence speak generally has no foundation on dimensions.

But Kyubey literally described her existence: she shifted in a higher plane, becoming a concept, and no one is able to perceive her.

And he wasn't lying, as the only one that remembered her was Homura, only because of her talk with Madoka and because of her ribbons. Sure, Madoka's brother did remembered her, but only a sorta: he wasn't able to perceive her.

As much as I want to PMMM cast to be upgraded, galaxy sized labyrinth is kinda make no sense. It could be just a decoration for the labyrinth Homulilly subconsciously created. Remember the scene where Homura rode a bus to get to the next city but couldn't proceed due the barrier.

Well yeah, becoming a concept engraved in the multiverse would result in no one being able to perceive her.

Ye, anyone transcending the third dimension and then resetting the multiverse would be forgotten. Neither of these are 5-D feats.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
As much as I want to PMMM cast to be upgraded, galaxy sized labyrinth is kinda make no sense. It could be just a decoration for the labyrinth Homulilly subconsciously created. Remember the scene where Homura rode a bus to get to the next city but couldn't proceed due the barrier.
True, but we see the stars in the sky. It's like creating a labyrinth that encomasses, when it comes to broadness, only New York, but the labyrinth also encompasses everything above New York, the clouds, the sun, the moon and the stars

Also, in my 1th link, we see the sun rise from the other side, so the city thing may be just an inconsistency especially since there are a lot of inconsistencies in PMMM

Actually, I remember godoka and homucifer were used to be High 2-A before I become a member here. I wonder why they lost the tier though?

Also, as we see here, here and here and if we pause at 22:16, we see that even after the labyrinth is showed, there are still trails of stars, and seemingly galaxies in the background

@Arceus No that was Ultimate Madoka killing UKG, the multiverse is in the process of being reset in the middle of Homura's convo with her.

@Homu

They haven't lost the tier. High 2-A simply became 5-D instead of 5-D + Infinite universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back