• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A PMMM revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArceusBowser44 said:
Also, as we see here, here and here and if we pause at 22:16, we see that even after the labyrinth is showed, there are still trails of stars, and seemingly galaxies in the background
Is someone gonna answer this, so that we decide a verdict?

Well the first one is unfounded as we don't see the outside.

Not sure how that is an inconsistency considering how this is a false world to begin with, and PMMM isn't that inconsistent.

SomebodyData said:
Not sure how that is an inconsistency considering how this is a false world to begin with, and PMMM isn't that inconsistent.

The characters are still the same, as Kyubey said, Homura trapped her friends in her new world.

Also, just found another good proof that the labyrinth is galaxy-sized, even after it shows up

https://youtu.be/Ld-b5Awuu3Q?t=22m16s

It looks more like the barrier was temporarily transparent rather than encompassing stars.

ArceusBowser44 said:
SomebodyData said:
The characters are still the same, as Kyubey said, Homura trapped her friends in her new world.
Also, just found another good proof that the labyrinth is galaxy-sized, even after it shows up

https://youtu.be/Ld-b5Awuu3Q?t=22m16s
So, this comment has been forgotten xD?

No but seriously, the final verdict is..?

We can quite literally see the size of the barrier compared to skyscrapers and it isn't light years tall

The comment I left was a responce to that.

The final verdict seems to be that Homulily is not 3-C and MFTL+, and by extension, everyone else isn't either.

SomebodyData said:
It looks more like the barrier was temporarily transparent rather than encompassing stars.

Well, we can see the walls of the labyrinth (not in that exact moment, but a few seconds later when we see the main building. Also, there are other links after the labyrinth was entirely created

Key point here is nearly fully created.

Not replaced, more like the color things (being the barrier) covered the city preventing any perspective to the outside.

For some reasons the comments weren't showed.

Can you reply to my last comment? Sorry if i sound repititive, it's just that i don't want that we miss something.

The one about where you mentioned colorful things? If so:

"Key point here is nearly fully created.

Not replaced, more like the color things (being the barrier) covered the city preventing any perspective to the outside."

SomebodyData said:
Key point here is nearly fully created.
Not replaced, more like the color things (being the barrier) covered the city preventing any perspective to the outside.

I definetely agree now. Thanks! Just another question though, which is basically my main point: that separate reality was still a reality inside the Soul gem, created by Homulilly. So, why can't we assume that it's still of the same size? After all, the reality inside the soul gem is still the same

Nah I already pointed out that the seperate "reality" was there long before Homulily was even a thing.

Oh true, i forgot.

Then, i guess you can close this.

Sorry if i caused so many troubles, and sorry if i wasted your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back