• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new Naruto series is (pretty much) confirmed!

YubbelSeraphim said:
All I can do is hope that kishimoto can redeem himself. I do see this as a chance for kishimoto to go back, and fill some of the plot holes that the series is filled with.
You want to see more drama with Sakura? Kishimoto should let the soap opera stay dead, he got death threats last year from Narusaku fans for pairing

You want to see more drama with Sakura? Kishimoto should let the soap opera stay dead, he got death threats last year from Narusaku fans for pairing

I don't want the drama, and I guess I described it wrong. What I really want is for him to fill in parts of the story that I found to be really interesting that got little to no actual explanation. Examples being the whole true otsutsuki clan, more about kaguya before the chakra fruit, and even more building of the verse to give it more character. It's this stuff that he didn't explain that made the end of the series seem rushed, and ruined an overall decent series.

Faisal Shourov said:
YubbelSeraphim said:
All I can do is hope that kishimoto can redeem himself. I do see this as a chance for kishimoto to go back, and fill some of the plot holes that the series is filled with.
Yeah, i have been seeing a whole bunch of NaruSaku fans raging and whatnot on Tumblr a couple months back on that.

I could swear Kishimoto will make another drama garbage like Gaiden. Dude has been watching too much soap opera lately. Naruto's general fanbase is sickening (not talking about power loving geeks, the regular fans of nardo love BS drama)

KamiYasha said:
RouninOtaku said:
Tier 1 Naruto or riot
^This
  • Message from future Kami* WHY, WHY GUN LEVEL DURABILITY SIX SAGE GOD SIX SAGE NARUTO!!! AGAINST SILVER MADARA, WHY DOES SSGSS SASUKE GET KILLED BY A BUILDING LEVEL ATTACK!! F*** NARUTO SUPER!!!

SomebodyStupid said:
  • Message from future Kami* WHY, WHY GUN LEVEL DURABILITY SIX SAGE GOD SIX SAGE NARUTO!!! AGAINST SILVER MADARA, WHY DOES SSGSS SASUKE GET KILLED BY A BUILDING LEVEL ATTACK!! F*** NARUTO SUPER!!!
Silver Madara...

I'm dead XD

Faisal Shourov said:
I could swear Kishimoto will make another drama garbage like Gaiden. Dude has been watching too much soap opera lately. Naruto's general fanbase is sickening (not talking about power loving geeks, the regular fans of nardo love BS drama)
Its ironic you mention that while DB has been running for over 30 years now and instead of looking for substance you watch super for feats.lol

^^At least DB doesn't have any drama in it. You have no clue how bad the general fanbase of Naruto is. DB fans would NEVER send death threats to Toriyama, nor they care about shitty pairings. Naruto Gaiden was basically a shoujo manga. I loved Naruto until War Arc, it was probably the best of HST until the 4th war started. Kishimoto should have kept nonsense drama out of a battle shonen series

Drama is actually good.You want to make the story interesting for everyone not just action fans.And the fanbase has nothing to do with the story though despite what you say im pretty sure Akira toriyama has had his share of death threads.lol And Gaiden is a mere side story its your own fault for expecting much from it.4th great ninja war was mediocre and im aware of that but kishimoto redeemed himself with the Boruto movie which got nothing bt praise and high ratings.Anyways the point is you act as if DBS or DB for that matter has ever had an intricate plot lets get back to reality shall we.

Faisal Shourov said:
^^At least DB doesn't have any drama in it. You have no clue how bad the general fanbase of Naruto is. DB fans would NEVER send death threats to Toriyama, nor they care about shitty pairings. Naruto Gaiden was basically a shoujo manga. I loved Naruto until War Arc, it was probably the best of HST until the 4th war started. Kishimoto should have kept nonsense drama out of a battle shonen series
This.

Back