• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new Naruto series is (pretty much) confirmed!

http://www.shonenjump.com/next_generation/

The copyright at the bottom says Shueisha, which is the manga publisher of Naruto. The countdown will end at the first day of the Jump Festa convention. Furthermore, this weeks Weekly Shonen Jump announced a "HUGE new series". So this pretty much confirmes a new Naruto manga series.

More information, hereon ANN

So what do tier do you guys think Naruto will be? My guess is Star or Solar System Level, considering that the Ohtsutsuki clan is spread throughout the universe.

God why does no one know when or how to end a story

I dunno I won't be surprised if they get to star level

inb4 space ninjas... oh wait they kinda already did that..

EDIT:and a star...solar system level naruto..............?

LordAizenSama said:
inb4 space ninjas... oh wait they kinda already did that..
EDIT:and a star...solar system level naruto..............?
Well, Kaguya has shown a Solar Level feat, but it's not counted because it creates inconsistencies... Even though there are much huger inconsistencies in other series that we ignore, such as Sonic & Co defeating Solaris who is 2-C.

This seems neat, but sheesh, it's like no one can let an anime/manga end, nowadays.

Anyway, can't wait for Two Piece, in which Luffy punches abstract space demons in the face and can shoot hyperversal lasers by pelvic thrusting. Really staying true to Oda's original vision.

There's even a (small) possibility that the sci-fi manga Kishimoto said he's work on will be the new Naruto manga. Kishimoto has said Naruto was inspired by the Dragon Ball franchise.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This seems neat, but sheesh, it's like no one can let an anime/manga end, nowadays.
Anyway, can't wait for Two Piece, in which Luffy punches abstract space demons in the face and can shoot hyperversal lasers by pelvic thrusting. Really staying true to Oda's original vision.
Lol Gomu Gomu no hypersal Punch!!!

UncleSpaceman said:
There's even a (small) possibility that the sci-fi manga Kishimoto said he's work on will be the new Naruto manga. Kishimoto has said Naruto was inspired by the Dragon Ball franchise.
That's true there is a chance thx to super being released it can follow its footsteps

I hate it when series are milked for all their worth...

There was a star level+ feat in the novel so I suppose there can be a star level feat in more canon works so it's definitely not "impossible".

TheMightyRegulator said:
There was a star level+ feat in the novel so I suppose there can be a star level feat in more canon works so it's definitely not "impossible".
The Boruto Movie was written by both Kodachi & Kishimoto. Kodachi turned the Boruto Movie into a novel. Ergo, the novel is canon, because it was written by a primary source.

UncleSpaceman said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
The Boruto Movie was written by both Kodachi & Kishimoto. Kodachi turned the Boruto Movie into a novel. Ergo, the novel is canon, because it was written by a primary source.
Not entirely. Due to the differences between the novel and the movie the extra scenes in the novel can't be used.

Not entirely. Due to the differences between the novel and the movie the extra scenes in the novel can't be used.

Why not? I sorta had this debate with someone on comic vine about the MoS novel and I thought it was a lowball. In the Man of Steel movie, when Clark falls into the water after the oil rig incident, the movie implies he was knocked out (I don't see how if his eyes were open and then he closes them, but that's what people say). Now in the novel it mentions Clark was just in a serine state admiring the whales hence he was not knocked out. Well, in the novel I think they mention an extra whale or two that we didn't see in the movie yet the person I debated against used that as an excuse as to why the novel can't be considered canon. There could have been more whales and there should have been more whales since pods are bigger than two whales. We really need to have a debate on this because the novels IMO should be considered canon that expands upon the Naruto Universe.

• Groans* Damn it...Shippuden was bad enough already, they're just intent on ruining the franchise aren't they?

HokageMangaVox said:
So, more filler...huh...

I consider it ALL filler because the plot by Kishi has ended...the rest is a disgusting cash grab that needs to be lynched by the whole fanbase!

Phantasys said:
HokageMangaVox said:
So, more filler...huh...
I consider it ALL filler because the plot by Kishi has ended...the rest is a disgusting cash grab that needs to be lynched by the whole fanbase!
Still they will rant for the upgrades. <.< If it's not manga. It should have a different page, like Gt. Call it Naruto Gaiden.

HokageMangaVox said:
Phantasys said:
HokageMangaVox said:
So, more filler...huh...
Still they will rant for the upgrades. <.< If it's not manga. It should have a different page, like Gt. Call it Naruto Gaiden.
No, if it's canon, it should stay the same.

Wbaez93 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Phantasys said:
HokageMangaVox said:
So, more filler...huh...
No, if it's canon, it should stay the same.
That's what they thought about Gt and look how that go. Unless Kishimoto "says" is canon. Because GT follow the same timeline as Z but it doesn't make it canon.

Studio Pierot will make 1000 more fillers and feed it to the dumbass fans. Why do people bother watching these shitty fillers? they insult the intelligence of the audience

Faisal Shourov said:
Studio Pierot will make 1000 more fillers and feed it to the dumbass fans. Why do people bother watching these shitty fillers? they insult the intelligence of the audience
I agree about fillers but not cool calling fans dumbasses. Hate on Studio Pierot, not the fans who enjoy the fillers.

Heatforce said:
Faisal Shourov said:
I agree about fillers but not cool calling fans dumbasses. Hate on Studio Pierot, not the fans who enjoy the fillers.
Many Fans don't "enjoy" fillers. They had to watch it if they don't want the ratings to go down and have their show cancel.

Oh lord, if they actually go to space.....

If space ninja's become a thing, then this is giving off some major Dragon Ball vibes. I wouldn't even be surprised if they encounter a Frieza archetype.

Lawyerr said:
Oh lord, if they actually go to space.....
If space ninja's become a thing, then this is giving off some major Dragon Ball vibes. I wouldn't even be surprised if they encounter a Frieza archetype.
Except that No HST should be higher than DBZ or at least that's what people think. I personally don't care. I only want to see then fight.

All I can do is hope that kishimoto can redeem himself. I do see this as a chance for kishimoto to go back, and fill some of the plot holes that the series is filled with.

I really don't know how to feel about this. Oh boy, am i going to talk to Kavpeny about this. I wonder what he's going to say on it though.

Jesus Christ just end the story already Kishimoto. I know this had made you lots of money but just take a break... write a new IP or something, I don't know, anything.

Back