• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new bureaucrat to celebrate the new year

After what Ant and Ryu already wrote in the beginning, I'm really not left with any more words.

Congrats Prom! I knew this was gonna happen, was just waiting for it to be announced.

I was caught off-guard when I saw purple Prom for the first time lol

AquaShiro approval

Well, well. This certainly was a pleasant surprise, for both me and Promestein, I'd imagine. Congratulations my friend. You earned this position with all of your hard work for the site, and you should be extremely proud.

Back