• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new bureaucrat to celebrate the new year

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

Azathoth, Ryukama and myself have promoted Promestei to a bureaucrat position, after first asking for input from the entire staff.

Promestein is one of our absolutely most hardworking, reliable, loyal, mature, reasonable, competent, and levelheaded staff members, and we think that she will do a great job in the position.

My sincere congratulations, and welcome to the bureaucrat team.

Please make her feel welcome below.

Special thanks to Reppuzan for handling the staff survey.

Congratulations

I have probably been recommending Promestein to become a bureaucrat for years now. She is by far one of the most logical, helpful and kind members that we have on the site. It's a pleasure to have her as part of the community and I have nothing but the utmost confidence that she'll do great with this new position. Congratulations on the deserved promotion!

My most sincere congratulations. Prom has been extremely helpful and reliable for as long as I've known her on this wiki, and I believe this position is well-earned. There are few people I would trust with such a job, and Prom would easily be at the top.

So well done, Promestein. I know in my heart of hearts that your power to ascend to the level of bureaucrat comes from that shitty fanfic chapter I wrote as a joke like two years ago.

I've never been that good at expressing my emotions or anything like that, but I'm happy (and honored) to have received this promotion. I don't really know what else to say? I didn't expect for this to happen tonight, so I wasn't exactly prepared to talk about it.

I've done my best as a staff member already and I'll continue to do so. I suppose the best way to start this off would be to continue with my WTC blog and get it posted as soon as possible.

Thank you, everyone.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So well done, Promestein. I know in my heart of hearts that your power to ascend to the level of bureaucrat comes from that shitty fanfic chapter I wrote as a joke like two years ago.
Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you and the horrible nightmare you spawned into my life as only the seething nuclear chaos at the center of creation could.

Congratulations, you are a hard worker and deserve it.

Keep being amazing.

Ryukama said:
I have probably been recommending Promestein to become a bureaucrat for years now. She is by far one of the most logical, helpful and kind members that we have on the site. It's a pleasure to have her as part of the community and I have nothing but the utmost confidence that she'll do great with this new position. Congratulations on the deserved promotion!
^ Pretty much this.

However, I must say: I like the look of her name in green more than purple.

Back