• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new bureaucrat to celebrate the new year

I've been waiting for this to happen for months now, and I must say I'm overjoyed now that it finally happened.

Promestein has always been one of our most hard-working, dedicated, intelligent, reasonable and levelheaded members, and I have no doubt she'll excell in her new role.

Absolutely well deserved promotion, and I cannot express my happiness enough.

The Queen is finally on her Throne.

My apologies for that it took so long for this to happen. I know that I have been talking about promoting Promestein for around 1.5 years now, but we were waiting for Kavpeny to abdicate his position, as 5 bureaucrats would be a bit much at the same time, and then we had to wait for Reppuzan's staff survey to get enough replies.

Look, I was really struggling to find enough staff positions to fill it, okay?

I see I'm not the only one who predicted this promotion. That means the community really consider you a reliable candidate for your new position for a while, Prom.

I wish you best of luck with your more responsible position on the wiki.

EVA-Beatrice & Chister410 Ending
One of the most well-deserved promotions, ever. ^_^
Congratulations on it, Prom, and I'm sure you will keep doing as much of a great job for the wiki as a Bureaucrat as you've always done so far.

After all, this thread proves you already had every qualification needed for sure - this is finally making it official! Congratz once again!

Woah, sorry that i missed that, work times and stuff,

A big congrats from me Prom, We all always knew that this was just a matter of time, considering the amount of work you put into the wiki. But not only the amount of work made this clear, your sincerity and and personality played a major role too. I hope that you continue the good work in the future too~

Again, a big congratuation from me~

Back