• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Monokuma Unit stumbles across a Robot

I don't know fully about the other one, this looks about as equal as this can get, I don't know if the Robot has an advantage but when the Destroy Monokuma dies, it self-destructs. So, this could go either way, specially with speed equal, not to mention the advantage it can get with flight.

Inconclusive, ovo

Just a Random Butler said:
I don't know fully about the other one, this looks about as equal as this can get, I don't know if the Robot has an advantage but when the Destroy Monokuma dies, it self-destructs. So, this could go either way, specially with speed equal, not to mention the advantage it can get with flight.
Inconclusive, ovo
Robot is resistant to fire and explosions to a degree. It can hurt it but it would fail to kill him. Unless the explosion is larger than Large Building Level

Oh, well, I vote for Robot, most advantages that the Destroy Monokuma has is pretty much rest in peaces. Unless the Assault Rifle runs out or something, which will only prolong the fight and give Destroy Monokuma an advantage but it seems that fire can't "kill" the Robot, which only the Destroy Monokuma uses.

Wait, tell me, can Robot run out of AR ammo? If so, how can he harm someone that's "flying" with a wrench?

Just a Random Butler said:
Wait, tell me, can Robot run out of AR ammo? If so, how can he harm someone that's "flying" with a wrench?
Robot has access to 555 bullets at the start, and it costs 3 ammo to shoot the assualt rifle. Robot can eat any weaponry or equipment the Unit drops and gain back 32 ammo and health from that.

Robot likely can't hit the Unit with the wrentch while it's flying, but the Unit needs to use an attack that isn't fire or explosion based to finish Robot off.

So, it all comes down to hitting the Unit to win or if it runs out, it turns into Inconclusive...

This seems situational.

EDIT: So, do you know a way on how the Unit can kill the Robot then?

Back