• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Insanity Disorders

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The time has come: the forums created. Here is the first thread I make on the new forum.

They came from the early 2010’s, as the sadistic robot hosts of deadly competitions which can cause the deaths of their contestants. They also contain numerous alternate copies of themselves, who are manipulated as they serve their manipulator.

In the blue corner, comes the living phone and host of Inanimate Insanity, MePhone4. In the red corner, comes the mischievous robot bear and judge of Danganronpa, Monokuma... except this will be a Giant unit used.

Speed is equalized, 8-C versions are used (Giant Monokuma is used), both start 10 meters apart, both are willing to kill, and the battle is in a random city rooftop.

Who wins?

Insanity Host Phone: 8 (Mr Exotic Goldie, TheThingIsReallyBroken, Soupywolf5, Ned the outer god, Lord JJJ, Zencha9, LordGriffin1000, Mister6ame6)

Disordered Judge Bear:

Both are found guilty of charge:
latest

Last edited:
Finally, my first debate.

Usually leads with the Fist Thingy when booting out unwanted guests, such as MePhone 4S

MePhone is also able to create weapons such as cannons, freeze rays, electricity guns, and flamethrowers, and even a shield for defense. Said weapons were capable of harming the contestants with ease. Also, I believe he has a slight AP advantage. MePhone tanked a 1.58 ton fire wave and Giant Monokuma did a 1.41 ton explosion, so a 1.12056737589x AP advantage.

Last edited:
I'm not very sure. It's not the actual Monokuma and the only thing I've seen the Giant do was just brawling and going berserk.

I mainly chose Giant Monokuma due to how I heard he was about to be downgraded, given how the two feats he scales to have been debunked, where one was an already cracked feat, and the other used the wrong material.

Can you give me source for the downgrade?

Anyways, I was talking about Monokuma from 2 because he's kinda like a weaker Izuru Kamukura, as he can control the Neo World Program and be pretty haxxy

You can check both calcs that scale to Building. Both of them were debunked

Well, Nekomaru made multiple building sized explosions so might request that in future if it wasn't done already. But I think the High 8-C rating comes from it.

Back