• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Junko will know Johnny has the time stomp, and will know every single thing that could cause him to use it. If she has a single option that saves herself from that fate, she’ll use it. Here, that’s her SI

Junko will know Johnny has the time stomp, and will know every single thing that could cause him to use it. If she has a single option that saves herself from that fate, she’ll use it. Here, that’s her SI
Voting Junko for these reasons right here

lebron-vkyuin.gif

I hate being the only supporter of my verse.

I don't see why he'd use his Time Stop when the Monokuma can't even hit him
Because he doesn't play fair.

to do what? hit Johnny? she isn't gonna be trying to win through brute force cause thats not how Junko likes to do things.
🗿 Did you (or someone else) not say that Junko would start off with 1 Monokuma, and she'll control more if she needs it? How is that not starting with brute force?

a 3x advantage you said doesn't mean much cause of Johnny's haxes.
And that's literally the only he has going for him, as he can't do significant damage by hitting them, so he'll have to resort to his hax.

Pressing a button on a watch is much quicker and efficient option than talking to someone.

🗿 Did you (or someone else) not say that Junko would start off with 1 Monokuma, and she'll control more if she needs it? How is that not starting with brute force?
I never said she was gonna use that 1 monokuma to fight h2h with Johnny, given her precog if she knows that instigating him well only lead to time stop then why would she?
And that's literally the only he has going for him, as he can't do significant damage by hitting them, so he'll have to resort to his hax.
given Junko knows about these haxes and how they'll work the moment she sees him, I really doubt she'll allow him to use the strongest ones that he has with her knowledge.
Pressing a button on a watch is much quicker and efficient option than talking to someone.
said watch Junko knows about and how it'll work even to the point when Johnny is gonna pull it out and what could lead to him pulling it out. Junko's win-con is far more reachable cause of how she'll fight this battle which is literally just opening her mouth.

I never said she was gonna use that 1 monokuma to fight h2h with Johnny, given her precog if she knows that instigating him well only lead to time stop then why would she?
I never said that you said that. I just knew for a fact that it was said Junko starts off with 1 Monokuma, and will use more throughout the fight if need be. I could've been wrong, though.

given Junko knows about these haxes and how they'll work the moment she sees him, I really doubt she'll allow him to use the strongest ones that he has with her knowledge.
This is going to come off as me copping out, but would it be fair for me to give Johnny prior knowledge?

said watch Junko knows about and how it'll work even to the point when Johnny is gonna pull it out and what could lead to him pulling it out. Junko's win-con is far more reachable cause of how she'll fight this battle which is literally just opening her mouth.
Read my second comment. 🥸

This is going to come off as me copping out, but would it be fair for me to give Johnny prior knowledge?
Again wouldn’t change the result, Junko automatically has what is basically prior knowledge and would be far more effective at using it

Again, Johnny has no motive to stop time in response to Junko’s SI, and said SI is not so weak Johnny could just ignore it and keep on attacking, it borders on mind control

Again wouldn’t change the result, Junko automatically has what is basically prior knowledge and would be far more effective at using it
The fight starts 5 meters away. Junko tries using her SI off the bat, yet, before she can utter a word, Johnny time stops Junko. I'm using a scenario where Johnny has prior knowledge. He legit just time stops Junko before she can say anything.

Again, Johnny has no motive to stop time in response to Junko’s SI, and said SI is not so weak Johnny could just ignore it and keep on attacking, it borders on mind control
Read what I said above.

Read what I said above.
Where? You’ve said a lot “above”
The fight starts 5 meters away. Junko tries using her SI off the bat, yet, before she can utter a word, Johnny time stops Junko. I'm using a scenario where Johnny has prior knowledge. He legit just time stops Junko before she can say anything.
Yeah, but editing the rules of a non-stomp thread explicitly to change the result it so that it favours your preferred character is an obscenely scummy thing to do

Where? You’ve said a lot “above”
This was what you had to read.

Yeah, but editing the rules of a non-stomp thread explicitly to change the result it so that it favours your preferred character is an obscenely scummy thing to do
I literally said it looks like I'm copping out lol.

I should've gave Johnny prior knowledge to begin with.

I deadass gotta live with the fact that I could've won this if I gave Johnny prior knowledge to begin with. 😭

After see the arguments from both sides I seriously don't see how Johnny was supposed to be even comparable in skill to Ultimates fighters in Danganropa (have quite a bit of things to say about the Johnny skill paragraph but not gonna do so because skill don't actually matter in this match), his luck is also far less crazy than Danganropa side, same with his SI (which was argued to be able to defend him at some point) and intelligence.

Johnny have literally dozen of options to go counting only his sisters inventions plus his own abilitites so is really unlikely that he would just choose time stop between all of them when he have show to use all the inventions an equal amount, there is also the fact that Johnny would need to first choose an invention he want to use and then get it from within his hammerspace (and from a clip in the profile it seems that he can even wrongly pull another thing instead). Also, he is able to stop the time of something for an entire day? From Susan description I got the idea that the thing can only control time for five minutes.

Anyways, the battle in the end is like what the last one with the same result so there wasn't any motive to do this again.

Anyways, the battle in the end is like what the last one with the same result so there wasn't any motive to do this again.
Gonna ignore everything else you said because it's pointless and debunk this.

I literally gave out reasons towards the beginning of the thread as to why this rematch should be redone, so there actually was a motive in making this.

I literally gave out reasons towards the beginning of the thread as to why this rematch should be redone, so there actually was a motive in making this.
Both sides win con were the same as the last thread (time stop for Johnny and Despair Talk for Junko) and the conclusion of both threads was also the same. Though in perspective since the last time was with 8-B keys I guess that that could had be enough reason to redo even if the arguments and conclusion wasn't really different.

Both sides win con were the same as the last thread (time stop for Johnny and Despair Talk for Junko) and the conclusion of both threads was also the same. Though in perspective since the last time was with 8-B keys I guess that that could had be enough reason to redo even if the arguments and conclusion wasn't really different.
Um...no?

Not only was a hell of a lot more skilled than before, he also had a couple of more items that would've made it harder for Junko.

Um...no?

Not only was a hell of a lot more skilled than before, he also had a couple of more items that would've made it harder for Junko.
The conclusion in both threads regarding skill is that Danganropa side is far above, though I guess that is true that the luck charm possibility affected significantly the debate even if in the end the conclusion was the same.

Anyways, Junko FRA.

Well, too late to the party I guess, Junko FRA.

Also, I'm still revising the Danganronpa pages and putting references. And I think that there's still a lot in Danganronpa Zero feats from Junko that I have not put on the page, and maybe reword the whole page given that the way I wrote pages back then were extremely verbose.

Back