• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Match I will Deeply Regret: King Hassan vs Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this over with.

Since Ainz doesn't have any anti-invisibility spells needed to win, I would vote for Hassan FRA.

Grace begins an hour ago.

It seems pretty weird Ainz hasn't shown invisibility negation, to be honest.

Thats funny, because he can actually see invisible targets as high level Undead, negating Complete Invisibility spell that is > normal invisibility.

The Chaldea team can detect a servent miles away, but not him. Even he's extremely powerful servant.

Show scan of that. And assassin not invisible, any servant would be able to see them if they are just like that.

Invisibility and Stealth Mastery with Presence Concealment (Presence Concealment users with B-rank or higher are capable of rendering themselves invisible by erasing their presence, making themselves difficult to detect against Magi and even Servants unless they attack)

To be fair, Chaldea detects Servants by Magical Signitures, not visually. Just means Hassan can mask his magical signiture.

If Ainz can negate invisibility than that really changes the battle.

Hassan also talk to them in Babylon, they didn't even notice that he's hassan. Any servant can see invisible, because they are spirit.

Show scan of that.

"In the game, demihuman and heteromorphic races unlocked racial skills when they reached certain levels. An Overlord like Momonga had the following skills:

Create High Tier Undead four times per day, Create Mid Tier Undead twelve times per day, Create Low Tier Undead twenty times per day, Negative Energy Touch, Despair Aura V (instant death), Negative Protection, Dark Soul, Black Halo, Undead Blessing, Unholy Protection, Wisdom of Darkness, Speak Evil Tongues, Ability Damage IV, Piercing Damage Resistance V, Slashing Damage Resistance V, Turn Resistance III, High Tier Physical Immunity III, High Tier Magic Immunity III, Cold, Acid, and Electrical Immunity, as well as Arcane Vision/See Invisibility.

And then there were the abilities from his class levels — Instant Death Magic Enhancement, Rite of Darkness, Undead Aura, Undead Creation, Undead Control, Undead Strengthening, and so on."

Also this:

Complete Invisibility: It was a spell that was far superior to 'Invisibility.' Ainz would be completely invisible to anyone unless they used specialized magic to see him. The highest-ranked undead could even see through this spell's effect.

Ainz is the highest-ranked undead in-verse, soo...

"Overlords? No, I have not. I've never heard of that undead… species." "Is that so… Well, that's true. If you met anyone of my kind, you wouldn't be alive to stand here. Overlords are the highest-ranking undead… Then, have you fought any undead before?"

I guess he can perfectly see trough Hassan's PC.

Well shoot.

Doesn't that mean Ainz takes this via Timestop + True Death?

It does, as True Death also negating resistance to Instant Death seeing how Gazef's resistance granted by his armor was bypassed.

I already said that any servant can see even if they're not materialize. And PC bypass those.

John985 said:
And PC bypass those.
PC bypasses PC bypassment?

What?

Ainz isn't getting perceptionhaxed because of undead resitances, and he can neg invisibility.

So, Ainz sees Hassan, uses True Death, GG.

He won't be able to see him. This was also put the previous thread.

Hassan's would be superior to any other member of the Hassassins, which includes F/SF Assassin's EX rank that makes his presence one with the world, so it becomes completely impossible to detect him. The reason King Hassan has it as A rank is because despite how incredibly good it is, that curse makes it so he will always be detected in the moment he attacks.

John985 said:
Hassan's would be superior to any other member of the Hassassins, which includes F/SF Assassin's EX rank that makes his presence one with the world, so it becomes completely impossible to detect him.
That doesn't tell me how it would get past A) Ainz's mental resistance making perception hax impossible, or B) Ainz just negging the invisibility

Again, Ainz ain't detecting him magically or sensing his location by his own perception. It's not the case. He nulls his invisibility which is byproduct of Assassin's PC via invisibility Negation hax.

That's perception manipulation, though.

Unless he's altering a concept because of Nasu's weird obsession with the word concept, in which case, nevermind.

Every servant can turn invisible, except for saber because she's still alive. And all servant can see invisible because they are spirit. And pc bypass those servant that can see invisible.

IIRC, servants can't see other servants if they're in the spiritual forms, only sensing them. Also, PC's invis =/= Spiritual forms invis. And it can't be scalled from one to another.

They can, just looked at the prologue of fsn, where lancer can see archer even though he didn't materialize.

not my words.

Nasuverse Presence Concealment is just a Perfect Unknownable + Perfect Invisibility anyway, with the only difference is that PC start to wear off if the user attack. And judging by Perfect Unknownable's description, its really not something special considering all Hassan can do that without even resorting to use PC anyway. Even Kuzuki, whos only a human and not an assassin at Hassan caliber and doesn't even has PC can achieve that via technique alone.

KH is superior to F/SF's True Assassin, who combined his presence with the World (i.e. reality), making it completely impossible to perceive him due to manipulating reality itself to hide his presence.

A feat of vastly inferior PC had a scantily dressed child dragging a mangled corpse through a crowd of people in broad daylight while speaking animatedly to her Master. She, the corpse and the blood likely trailing behind them were all completely undetected by the people around them. That's not just invisibility, that's outright presence erasure.

At best, Ainz negs the invisibility portion of it, but he still can't detect his presence despite seeing him. Most likely he'll think it's an illusion. Even then, they start 4km apart. KH can teleport behind him with his presence erased and Azrael him out of existence. Invisibility neg or not, Ainz only has eyes on the front of his head, and PC erases any other possible way to realize that KH is standing right behind him and is about to attack.

>King Hassan is cursed so that he is instantly revealed at the moment he begins his attack.

Mmmh, speed of both is equal in this fight, am right? Anyway, Ainz 100% timestops the moment Hassan reveals himself. He is too paranoid and likes to abuse time-stop button when fights unknown opponents, especially the suspicious ones he can't see. I think he has decent reactions (some lower-level precog) accumulated trough combat expirience judging by how he once calculated in his mind the exact place where his foe's gonna teleport in the course of battle.

The Hassan arguments seem to make more sense so I don't see Ainz seeing through his presence concealment before suffering the OHK treatment. Count my vote for Hassan, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back