• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

Blahblah9755 said:
[@RR, sorry I couldn't reply earlier. The people were liquified as in crushed into a puddle of blood. Also, I don't think you have time to buy every company in the country, considering you just walked into a country that has a single person left who just killed everyone.]

[Also, when you enter that country, you should immediately be brought into a Witch's dungeon, so that's a thing.]
[Wait what is a witch's dungeon?]

Suddenly, I get the overwhelming feeling that I want to go to France.

"Wow, brain. You just can't decide on one thing, huh?"

I fly over to France, seeing that it's liquid.

"Wha...?"

I decide to grab a Megaphone before flying back to France.

"ALRIGHT! WHO DID THIS? ALSO, IF YOU ARE ALIVE, JUST SCREAM. BUT NOT IF THE PERSON WHO DID THIS APPEARS, BECAUSE THEY ARE A SICK PERSON AND WOULD PROBABLY KILL YOU. WAIT UNTIL AFTER I SETTLE THINGS WITH THEM."

PsychoWarper said:
(Since SNI is technically passive)

Having landed in the Black Forest I turn to see someone and think,

So this is the Drug Dealing Mafia guy.
"Now I'm the future emperor of this planet!"

The Future Emperor?

"Well so long as you leave me alone and arnt a complete dictator I have no qualms with you"

I have succesfully taken over the Netherlands with minimal casualties and I've put a guy called Mr. Trapman in charge.

I call Ripodanof to ask what he is doing at the moment.

WHYNAUT said:
I have succesfully taken over the Netherlands with minimal casualties and I've put a guy called Mr. Trapman in charge.

I call Ripodanof to ask what he is doing at the moment.
[Wait, how?]

WHYNAUT said:
I have disabled all the communication devices in the Netherlands and I'm now killing all the important politicians off one by one.
[I also took over the entire economy of the Netherlands]

"WELL?! REVEAL YOURSELVES!"

I fly to a communications satellite and absorb it.

"WHERE IS THE PERSON WHO LIQUIFIED FRANCE?!"

"I will be a complete dict... Oh, I've got a call." I answer "Yes, I'm in the Black Forest, talking to that guy that you told me about"

Unknowingly to Xavier, I had stalked him by becoming invisible.

I see him talking with the mafia douche bag.

I return visible and say to the mafia man

"You ain't becoming the emperor of anything"

The Smashor said:
"WELL?! REVEAL YOURSELVES!"

I fly to a communications satellite and absorb it.

"WHERE IS THE PERSON WHO LIQUIFIED FRANCE?!"
[Gimme a sec, as I told you guys earlier, I was busy, I'm writing a response now.]

"**** it's a trap, bye" I say to Whyr Naut, not ending the communication but faking so. "I must warn you, I own the economy of France. If you use lethal force to stop me, a new crisis will strike this planet. Oh, also, did you know that someone in France killed everyone and is running around freely? And that Netherlands is already in power of my secret ally? And that you are losing time listening to me while I'm taking a shabti out of my bag and whispering I'mu?" I say while I become invisible and move out of the way.

[@RR I meant witch's Labyrinth. Basically, a pocket dimension controlled by a witch in the Puella Magi Verse.]]

[@Smashor]

When you enter the country, the world around you seems to distort. A curtain appears blocking your view, and is drawn back to reveal the world in front of you. Storm clouds fill the sky, and the air is littered with floating buildings and gears. A carnival-like procession of animals of various colors passes by, and reveals streets flooded with water, rubble, and blood. A group of figures, starry silhouettes of young girls, appear. They playfully move about, some dance, some perform stunts, some play games, and some act out performances.

When one approaches you, a spear appears and it attacks. The rest follow suit. Guns, magic, ribbons, swords, and other weapons are fired towards you, as several of the girls rush in, weapons drawn.

I force a call to Ripodanof because I wasn't statisfied with the info he gave me. "Why did you make contact with him? What's the point of me staying low if your just going to chat with anyone you meet?"

I'm a little irritated, but this isn't a big problem.

"Try to find out if he will be in our way and don't engage in combat. I am heading ot your loaction now"

I head of to the Black Forest with an army of drones.

"I thoght that guy could be useful" I whisper. "HEY, WILL YOU TRY TO STOP ME FROM CONQUERING THIS PLANET?" I scream. Then I fly to another place to prevent them toh spot my location

[You could have hinted at this in the slightest.]

[I couldn't actually. As I said, I was busy when you started doing that stuff. I'm kinda busy now too.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I couldn't actually. As I said, I was busy when you started doing that stuff. I'm kinda busy now too.]
[Well to avoid having to retcon at bs levels I'll assume this all started after I left OK?]

I wake up after a few moments, unable to really sleep

After i exit the hotel, i can feel my instincts telling me that shit is going down in.......France?

I quickly rush over there

"I'll fly out of the forest incase they come this way. I'll leave some drones behind to keep an eye out and to aid you until I arrive"

[Considering that these are most likely the magic girls im thinking they are, could they even affect me with my magic resistance?]

[was it meant to be a statement? @WHYNAUT]

"By the way they are going to get in my way, can I attack them?" I whisper at Whyr. Then I whisper "Sa-mir".

I bump into Xavier. I travel through the Duat a few meters awy, hoping he can't know where I'm going to that way. I keep whispering "Sa-mir"

Back