• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

I summon a combat avatar and punch Melvin in his face. A weapon could have been of great utility. I unsummon it and Duat travel away. All this Duat travel is really tiring me.

I quickly reach the outskirts of France......or what was France and some point, and see the teleporting guy from the desert fighting........a bunch of small girls?

They seem quite strong, as many large storms are roiling above them

"Holy shit this makes what I accidentally did in Arizona look like child's play."

I've noticed something horrifying happened over in France. Millions of dead people.

"My God, someone has got to stop this!"

I've never been outside the country so I'd need to fly on over to France.

"A'max" I say, aiming at Psycho [also, dodging lasers is phiscally impossible unless you aim-dodge because they travel at the speed at which information can reach you]

[I dont remember how EAs attack works so can we wait for Blah since he most likley does?]\

The laser is negated by auto-densors, Red light and Energy begin to spiral out of the weapon.

Several thousend portals appear and aim at the Mafia guy and begin to fire all of the most powerful weapons from within the GoB.

RRTheEndMan said:
"l[also, dodging lasers is phiscally impossible unless you aim-dodge because they travel at the spee5d at which information can reach you]
[This is fiction boy, light speed attack can be dodged and that laser isn't even SoL

Also Psycho has a very good precog]

"Sa-Per" I say, as the weapons miss me. "Look, this fight isn't going anywhere since when damaged I can just teleport away and you've got shit good precog, and we're fighting over nothing!"

I halt the weapons coming from the GoB (Ea continues to spin though)

"What do you think Melvin?"

[Can we postpone this till Blah is back?]

I easily dodge the combat avatar's punch via sheer speed

I then teleport next to Xavier and say to the dictator wanna-be

"Like hell i would let you get away"

I use Mean Look on the Mafia Guy

[my next attack could potentially stop the fight so we don't have to postpone it]

"Ripodanof get out of there. I'm about to destroy everything around your location!"

I shoot a beam at Xavier and Melvin. The beam contains enormous energy as I put in all the energy I have been absorbing.

[RIP] I gather my last remaining energies to fire a huge kilometers-wide wave of high-velocity sand towards Melvin and Xavier, then I faint and fall to the ground from 30 meters.

[If I was aloud to use FP EA it would be a 5-B attack]

I place every shield and defector I have in front of Mafia guys blast as well as my Auto-Defensors.

I see a massive exposion while looking for the survivors, or lack there of, from France's liquification. I go there at FTL speeds.

Back