• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

Hl3 or bust said:
Even with my ratchet sleep schedule, I'm starting to get tired

"I'll see you guys in the morning I guess." I say before going off to the town me and Walter we're in with the overabundance of shops

I sneak into the local news building and catch them near the beginning of a late night broadcast, and, hiding myself in a corner with chromatophore arms and using sensory arms, which also have a chromatophore lining, decide to listen in

[Could you say what they're talking about Blah? You're better at that than me]
[^]

[Nothing major should be on the news yet, considering how few survivors there were literally everywhere]

RRTheEndMan said:
[I mean they should at least notice communications blackouts and send people to investigate]
[That takes time for people without relavistic speed tho]

Checking my pocket, i see that I still have the wallet from earlier and look in it to see a few hundred dollars in cash

"Sure." I respond

We enter the hotel, with pink lights in the reception room.

"Hello, how may i help you?" The receptionist says, in a weirdly... sexual tone.

We pay for a room for two. The people in the other room are quite loud... whatever.

"Good night dude." I go to sleep.

The people in the other room are REALLY loud, Jesus.

I know the world is ending, but still. Also why is the room we are in full pink?

What the hell is this place?

Being bored and not having much intrest in fighting I tell Melvin where the clown is and fly off to tell Walter as well.

I leave a note on your forehead about where the Clown is as well as one on the dresser next to you.

I then leave for Europe again.

I see a blur of light in the sky-It looks like something burning by virtue of its travel speed. I assume it's a meteor and approach it, but It's too fast. I calculate its trajectory and assume that it will end up somewhere in the Black Forest. I Duat travel in the area, hoping to see an impact.

I remember that I can't think of any other dictatorships so I decide to go home to google some dictatorships to get rid of, but I see the blue of light as well. I decide to go to it, picking up another steamroller on my way.

[@RR, sorry I couldn't reply earlier. The people were liquified as in crushed into a puddle of blood. Also, I don't think you have time to buy every company in the country, considering you just walked into a country that has a single person left who just killed everyone.]

[Also, when you enter that country, you should immediately be brought into a Witch's dungeon, so that's a thing.]

(Since SNI is technically passive)

Having landed in the Black Forest I turn to see someone and think,

So this is the Drug Dealing Mafia guy.

Back