• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waltuh fights another doggy, return of the kid named finger (Walter White vs Coyote)

I don't see any way for Walter to loose here and honestly I don't even see why Coyotes are 10-B to begin with. Virtually any human stronger than a 10 year old can overpower and kill one. Since the 1970s, there has only ever been 2 confirmed humans to have been killed by a coyote. One of them was a 3 year old and the other was a group of coywolves (which are larger and more dangerous than normal coyotes) who cornered and killed a defensless teenage girl. In the past 50 years, those are the only 2 people who have ever died to a coyote.

Toddlers can survive attacks from them without fatal injuries and completely average people can fight off packs of them easily.

Here's a man who easily killed a coyote with his bare hands to protect his 2 year old son

Here's a 58 year old man who killed a coyote

This dude picks up a coyote and litteraly throws it in the trash

According to wikipedia, there are cases of people fighting of coyotes, one of them faught off 4 coyotes with a walking stick. And one girl was apparently attacked by 8-10 coyotes and was alive afterwards

Hell, one of my friends was attacked by a coyote when he was 14 and he damn near killed it with a single kick

And my 60 year old uncle allegedly also nearly killed a coyote in like 2-3 attacks (Granted this can be taken with a grain of salt, he could've easily been exaterating. But point is, my 60 year old uncle faught off a coyote)

I honestly don't see how Walter can ever loose this. He would ******* murder that coyote effortlessly, and I'm honestly on the brink of calling this a stomp

The heaviest ones are at the size of a Husky. That's one of the reasons why they're 10-B. Also, they're wild animals. I can add more coyotes to where they would be over the weight of an 84 kg man.

The heaviest ones are at the size of a Husky. That's one of the reasons why they're 10-B. Also, they're wild animals.
I'm as heavy as Alex Perez but that doesn't mean I'm anywhere close in strength to him. And this one dog killed 8 coyotes solo, so I don't see how Coyotes are at all comparable to normal dogs.

Also Huskies really shouldn't be 10-B, average humans overpower dogs all the time, and the only way those dogs stand a chance against humans in a fight is with their bites. My 5' 3" 125 lbs mom once was working with a german shepard (she's a vet) and the dog lunged at her. She was able to stop the lunge and overpower the dog solo and pin it to the ground. She can't even bench press 100 lbs and yet she could overpower a german shepard, who's definetly comparable to a husky. And when I was 13 and WAY skinnier and less athletic I could overpower my black mouth curr who's dog aggressive. He was in full aggression mode and a barely 100 lbs 13 year old me could overpower and restraign him, and black mouth currs are also simular in size to huskies.

Also what does them being wild animals have to do with anything? That won't stop Walter from just picking it up by the tail and pulling a "puny god" on it
I can add more coyotes to where they would be over the weight of an 84 kg man.
I mean, if you want to you can, but honestly seeing how easily Walter could curbstomp them I think Walter still wins here. A 10-B dude faught off 3 coyotes, I see no reason why Walter couldn't fight off a 4th or 5th. Again, Wikipedia in one of the above coyote attacks said that a man faught off 4 coyotes with a walking cane. The man having a cane implies he is rather old and needs assistance to walk, yet he could fight off 4 coyotes

I'm as heavy as Alex Perez but that doesn't mean I'm anywhere close in strength to him. And this one dog killed 8 coyotes solo, so I don't see how Coyotes are at all comparable to normal dogs.

Also Huskies really shouldn't be 10-B, average humans overpower dogs all the time, and the only way those dogs stand a chance against humans in a fight is with their bites. My 5' 3" 125 lbs mom once was working with a german shepard (she's a vet) and the dog lunged at her. She was able to stop the lunge and overpower the dog solo and pin it to the ground. She can't even bench press 100 lbs and yet she could overpower a german shepard, who's definetly comparable to a husky. And when I was 13 and WAY skinnier and less athletic I could overpower my black mouth curr who's dog aggressive. He was in full aggression mode and a barely 100 lbs 13 year old me could overpower and restraign him, and black mouth currs are also simular in size to huskies.

Also what does them being wild animals have to do with anything? That won't stop Walter from just picking it up by the tail and pulling a "puny god" on it

I mean, if you want to you can, but honestly seeing how easily Walter could curbstomp them I think Walter still wins here. A 10-B dude faught off 3 coyotes, I see no reason why Walter couldn't fight off a 4th or 5th. Again, Wikipedia in one of the above coyote attacks said that a man faught off 4 coyotes with a walking cane. The man having a cane implies he is rather old and needs assistance to walk, yet he could fight off 4 coyotes
Coyotes do have evidence that they can physically contend with 10-B animals. Huskies are more robust pound-by-pound since they're bred to pull weights heavier than themselves, and they can trade bites with and withstand pitbull attacks, and pitbulls are 10-B on-site. Being wild animals mean that you have a level of unpredictability and higher natural strength, but I concede here, since now being a wild animal alone isn't going to help the coyotes alone.

Also, I prefer news stories/credible sources that support your personal stories, as otherwise, they're just ancedotal story-fallacy, something. I can't remember the fallacy.

Coyotes do have evidence that they can physically contend with 10-B animals. Huskies are more robust pound-by-pound since they're bred to pull weights heavier than themselves, and they can trade bites with and withstand pitbull attacks, and pitbulls are 10-B on-site. Being wild animals mean that you have a level of unpredictability and higher natural strength, but I concede here, since now being a wild animal alone isn't going to help the coyotes alone.
Saying feats that Huskies have doesn't really prove that Coyotes are as strong as them. And coyotes are constantly beat by 10-B animals because humans defeat them all the time
Also, I prefer news stories/credible sources that support your personal stories, as otherwise, they're just ancedotal story-fallacy, something. I can't remember the fallacy.
That is entirley understandable tbh. So, here's the news stories for you

Teenager kills police German Shepherd
Jogger kills savage dog attacking him & his kid
Elderly man fights off a Tibetan Mastiff (which are heavier than huskies) for more than 30 minutes
Man sevearly injures police German Shepherd
Man stays on his feet after a German Shepherd sprints at him full speed
Another man easily staying on his feet & competing with a german shepherd
Regular man overpowering 2 dogs (that suit is only protecting him from bite wounds, not making him stronger or anything) (Clip is from a reality TV show where they actually did have to overpower dogs for one of the challenges so this is legit)
Another man from that TV show doing the same thing (granted with far more difficulty)
So again, 10-B humans can overpower large dogs that put coyotes to shame, so a 10-A human like Walter would easily defeat the coyote

Saying feats that Huskies have doesn't really prove that Coyotes are as strong as them. And coyotes are constantly beat by 10-B animals because humans defeat them all the time
Another detail to note is that Huskies and Coyotes are both canids. That's another reason why they're scaled to each other, they're mostly similar animals with a mostly similar anatomy. If the Coyotes should stop being 10-B, then I'll need to get more evidence saying that their physical builds are too different in strength.

I also have Coyotes beating sheep, but either of us can explain how they do it at 10-C strength lol. You don't need to explain away how they overpower sheep
So again, 10-B humans can overpower large dogs that put coyotes to shame, so a 10-A human like Walter would easily defeat the coyote
Interesting. This will actually help in future IRL CRTs. Thank you.

That's a lotta feats you linked, although I'll read through them later since context is everything. Though to start: This feat of a man biting a dog's ear you linked isn't sheer raw power as per site IRL standards. A coyote can bite off a person's ear too. Ear durability doesn't scale to overall durability.

Though to get a more realistic perspective, dog antifeats shouldn't be entirely focused. We should also focus on dog feats. We have pitbulls that can kill, easily maul and overpower people and german shepard do have training and strength that can help them overpower criminals.

German Shepards are K-9s due to their strength/size and loyalty, they can cause pain to a pitbull with their bites and they can be trained to overpower criminals. Pitbulls are naturally vicious and can quite easily maul a woman and drag her body surprisingly quickly.

Back