• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A farmboy fights a prisoner

I remembered that summoning technique as a basic form of spatial manipulation in TES involved one tearing a tiny fabric of reality that allowed leaking of Oblivion. People in TES saying that going to Oblivion is so easy as breathing, but getting in and out is the difficult part. You can also look up Hillgrund's Tomb , where a crappy necromancer even knows Oblivion teleportation to fight you. It demonstrates that it is very casual for mages to contact with Oblivion.

Sending the farm boi in one way trip is a common thing. You could use the common tactic of soul trapping if you want to enchant something, or a summoning contract.

You know, I've been fearing that if I really started hyping up the elder scrolls I would run start into wank territory, but the more I read about the elder scrolls the more overpowered it becomes.

TES is never about powerlevels, rather than philosophy. You have people doing crazy ***** to convey their philosophy not who have a bigger schick. That is why I love TES.

Elder Scrolls is hype up now but according to Dovahkiin´s page, He can still use those abilities he has as a Low 2-C but just not as strong as his Low 2-C version.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Elder Scrolls is hype up now but according to Dovahkiin´s page, He can still use those abilities he has as a Low 2-C but just not as strong as his Low 2-C version.
Nothing from the Dragonborn Questline or after Alduin's Bane. So no Bend Will, Dragon Aspect, Dragonrend etc.

Time Slow ain't working on the Dovahkiin. They are a Prisoner, a Quantum Figure of limitless possibility who exists beyond the chains of Time and Deterministic Causality of the Dream of the Godhead, and is free to do as they please.

Actually after the Kratos vs Dragonborn ending in a stomp for the Dragonborn, this is probably also a stomp since the only thing the Farmboy has going for him (time manipulation) straight up doesn't work (I mean I think the Farmer had the skill advantage aswell but I feel like there's someone in Skyrim's plot that's High 6-A that I missed).

How does time manipulation doesn't work, LDB shout is worse than time slow of Hero of Oakvale as thought activated, he also has impenetrable physical shield and nearly limitless will in lore.

Just want to say this is probably a stomp now.

Edit: I mean it always was one but now I understand how big of a stomp it is.

Hero of Oakvale vote due to better time manipulation and defense, that's in regards to previous stats of LDB which was tier 6, same as Hero of Oakvale.

SordahonMage said:
Hero of Oakvale vote due to better time manipulation and defense, that's in regards to previous stats of LDB which was tier 6, same as Hero of Oakvale.
Dovahkiin has time stop, which is far more powerful than the time manipulation that the Hero of Oakvale has.

SordahonMage said:
also if were including prisinor metaphysics then dovakhin is beyond the laws of casuality and time making it so ur dudes time stop doesnt work

Also this is a massive stomp, um even if this match is evended up in terms of physical stats, dovakhin still has hax that are litterally 1c high 1b and 1A. standard thu'um mid game can still control the underlying tones of reality on a fundamental level. i also dont see any resistance to soul manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation curse manipulation and several other hax listed that can easily win, close this pls its a stomp.

Waria Kambang said:
SordahonMage said:
Dovahkiin has time stop, which is far more powerful than the time manipulation that the Hero of Oakvale has.
He only has time slow shout.

Asriel77 said:
SordahonMage said:
also if were including prisinor metaphysics then dovakhin is beyond the laws of casuality and time making it so ur dudes time stop doesnt work
I'm talking about 6A LDB that is not quantum being that is representation of player of our world.

Asriel77 said:
Also this is a massive stomp, um even if this match is evended up in terms of physical stats, dovakhin still has hax that are litterally 1c high 1b and 1A.
standard thu'um mid game can still control the underlying tones of reality on a fundamental level. i also dont see any resistance to soul manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation curse manipulation and several other hax listed that can easily win, close this pls its a stomp.
There was some lore about souls and corruption in Fable but I'm not too knowledgable about it, idk where you got madness manipulation, reality warping is about same as will of Fable verse, once you get good enough, you just will something. Matter manipulation IIRC is just transmute iron into silver and gold, how is that relevant idk, information manipulation? curse manipulation is marked for death right? how do these work when Hero can use physical shield that blocks both magic and attacks? This is hardly a stop for 6A, and I'm still thinking that thought started time slow vs voice started time slow gives an edge to Hero of Oakvale.

Don't make so many posts just make one with all of your answers in it, it clogs up the thread.

And no. The shout stops time, the Dovahkiin is immune to time manipulation by virtue of being both a Prisoner and a Shezarrine. And all versions of the Dovahkiin are quantum beings.

I dont know how to include all quotes in comment, and I will not acknowledge any 'he stops time' until you give me any evidence, his shout is named Slow Time, and if all protagonists of games were called quantum beings just because of many players playing it and save/load doesn't mean it shout be used against another character with same standing, I know TES lore and it's ideas, someone put it here as power just because millions played as heroes in TES series, Hero of Oakvale also could be said to be like that, aside from the fact that his backstory is almost blank with only small dialogue about his family. I see no reason to give non-existent powers to LDB because of outside verse stuff.

The literal description says that it stops time.

Also the lore tells us that they are quantum beings, I didn't "just said so because lolz haha xd". Dragonfable can't be taken as such because in Dragonfable there exists a parallel universe for every player, it's not the same thing.

'Time stands still' is vague, I can stand still so it looks like I'm stopped in time yet I'm not, weak argument when the name itself is Slow Time.

Dragonfable is another game that is not relevant to this thread, Fable is the game we are talking about. Where in lore it's said that every prisoner is quantum being? I recall there only being quote of Zurin Arctus that Every event is prophecied to be dealth by a hero, but without a hero there is no event, and that heroes seems to be unrestrained by fate so as to represent freedom of play,

It's irrelevant whether you don't like the deffinition.

And my bad I got them confused, but in Fable there is literal 0 lore that even implies that in any way shape or form, it's actually the opposite because it follows a straight narrative.

And no that's not the reason why it's comes from Michael Kirkbride's quotes and text mostly. And from ESO in Sotha Sil's dialog.

It's also irrelevant in regards to your comment, stay still doesn't mean stopped in time, you have no weight to your argument, and you didn't even try to rebuke the name of shout itself.

MK is non-canon with his ex-job lore thoughts unless you trust everything at face value just because he worked there,. Show me what Sotha Sil said about LDB or any hero being quantum being.

It's the literal definition and the words of power that make it up support it as well. And the power of the shout comes directly from the words associated with them.

>MK is non-canon with his ex-job lore thoughts unless you trust everything at face value just because he worked there

Oh.... you're one of those. It all makes sense now. Well I recommend you start by reading this and this blogs in order to see how TES is treated on this site.

Time Sand Eternity in no way seem to point to stopped time, name of the shout still was not rebutted by yourself.

Uh, this site is one of those that trust non-canon works of fiction of ex dev that could be lore yet isn't, I have no say to that except I don't like his fiction and I won't discuss that, show me your proof from Sotha Sil dialogue you mentioned or you can't?

Also that's just a blog of user that likes MK works, nothing else.

Back