• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Belmont fights a Dragonborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouts aren’t just 4-D they are info hax, concept hax, reality warping, quantum hax and sound hax all in one. You need to resist all of them in order to not get one shot by them

Even if you 4-D mind hax resistance all the other hax of bend will shout will make it so you are mind haxed regardless.

It’s concept hax. The other hax that goes with aids in its affects. Yes that’s how it works. Resisting one hax doesn’t mean you resist the rest of them. You need to resist every single on of the hax in order for it to not work.

I'm pretty certain the concept and info hax is how magic in general works, like you manipulate concepts/info to create the effect, but all that does is create the effect, which isn't concept or info manip itself.

Also after reading another thread we apparently don't consider alduin to be 22 times baseline as we dont know if he fought all those Jill's at once or separately

I'm pretty certain the concept and info hax is how magic in general works, like you manipulate concepts/info to create the effect, but all that does is create the effect, which isn't concept or info manip itself.
That's not Magic in General, that's just Tonal Magic AKA the most broken shit in the verse.

No, in order to maintain magic it must be constantly reality warping. Shouts are literally attacking you with concepts or just flat out changing them.

But we don't consider the damage itself to be done on a conceptual or informational level, not once on this wiki could I ever find evidence on that. All it does is create the effect

For instance the fire from fire breath isn't conceptual fire, it's fire created from concept/info manip but it's still just normal fire, powerful fire sure, but still just fire.

But we don't consider the damage itself to be done on a conceptual or informational level, not once on this wiki could I ever find evidence on that. All it does is create the effect
The effect is the hax. Read the definition of shouts

Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing, erasing and adding to the Song of Creation itself

The Song of Creation, is the quantum hax, concept hax, info hax, sound hax and reality hax.

The effect is the hax. Read the definition of shouts

Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing, erasing and adding to the Song of Creation itself

The Song of Creation, is the quantum hax, concept hax, info hax, sound hax and reality hax.
I know about all of that, all it does is create the effect, but the effect isn't treated as being quantum/conceptual or anything else in nature. It's not treated that way in game and I can't find one instance of us treating it that way on this wiki. The song of time is altered to create the effect, but the effect itself is just the effect.

I know about all of that, all it does is create the effect, but the effect isn't treated as being quantum/conceptual or anything else in nature. It's not treated that way in game and I can't find one instance of us treating it that way on this wiki. The song of time is altered to create the effect, but the effect itself is just the effect.
How is literally changing the concepts of ALL OF REALITY not a direct affect of the hax?

Anyways since it seems the majority of people don't think juste can do anything this thread should probably be locked.

The sol fight was pretty much as close to stomp as you can get regardless of the shouts thing. Dovah won because of his tier 1 daedric artifacts. Way more broken than the shouts lol

The sol fight was pretty much as close to stomp as you can get regardless of the shouts thing. Dovah won because of his tier 1 daedric artifacts. Way more broken than the shouts lol
Staff of magnus actually not daedric artifacts, but that doesn't matter as if what you say about shouts is true and accepted then pretty much anything dovahkiin does one shots and sol can't really do shit.

Staff of magnus actually not daedric artifacts, but that doesn't matter as if what you say about shouts is true and accepted then pretty much anything dovahkiin does one shots and sol can't really do shit.
Yeah I know that’s the how it would be without the shouts anyway

Also after reading another thread we apparently don't consider alduin to be 22 times baseline as we dont know if he fought all those Jill's at once or separately
Where did you get these information from? We do consider thu'um to be a conceptual manipulation, and we do consider Alduin to be able to kill 22 Jills all at once. All of these are in their profiles. Thu'um itself is a tonal magic that manipulate the Song of Creation, which basically compromise the whole of reality. Humans, animals, trees, concepts, are all compromised of the Song of Creation. By manipulating the Song of Creation that compromise the concepts, they are capable of manipulating the concepts themselves.

Matter Manipulation / Sound Manipulation / Information Manipulation / Conceptual Manipulation (Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing, erasing and adding to the Song of Creation itself) [...]

Dovahkiin being able to heal from a bandit is completely different from Miraak healing from his dragons' souls. The dragon souls are canonically supposed to be able to heal Miraak to full health. This is true, since the souls will always heal Miraak to full health, and the fight will actually not continue unless his health is full.

Last edited:
I was going off of what I saw in other matches involving dovahkiin/miraak/etc. Also it's already been determined that juste doesn't really have any way to win.

This thread was requested to be closed for Juste not having any wincon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back