• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two vampire hunters duke it out. Buffy vs Trevor Belmont (Netflix)

So I saw that Buffy got a massive verse rework, lets try this matchup I guess
  • Speed is equalised
  • Fight takes place in a massive bar
  • Both are 10 meters apart
  • Trevor is 9-A, his morningstar whip is restricted
  • Buffy's first key is being used, her optional equipment is restricted
  • SBA otherwise
Goldilocks: 1

Trevor ****ing Belmont: 3

They bang: 0

Last edited:
AP:
Buffy scales above 0.0523653585 Tons of TNT.

Trevor scales above 0.034 Tons of TNT.

A 1.5401576 times AP advantage in Buffy's favour.

Lifting Strength:

Trevor is Class 1

Buffy is Class 5

Buffy has an Lifting Strength advantage.

Skill:
Buffy is a master of multiple martial arts and with multiple kinds of weapons (swords, knives, axes, crossbows, staves, and more), beats special forces and centuries-old vampires in terms of skill and has thousands of years of slayer experience and mastery.

Buffy is able to resist and dodge most of Trevor's abilities.

And Buffy has regeneration.

Right now, I'm saying Buffy wins.

Last edited:
Vote counted, its worth mentioning a few things there. Trevor's fighting style is mainly about keeping a distance the entire time and he's no stranger to being disarmed as shown with his fight with Alucard, plus he's got stupid pain tolerance too

Does a Slayer count as a supernatural being? If yes then Trevor can durability neg with his whip and Buffy will probably die from getting blown up from the inside.

Does a Slayer count as a supernatural being? If yes then Trevor can durability neg with his whip and Buffy will probably die from getting blown up from the inside.
Yes, slayer is considered a supernatural being. Buffy can easily dodge whip attacks. She can disarmed Trevor thanks to his ls and skill advantage.

What exactly does she resist when she doesn’t have Holy resistance in her page, something the Belmont whip has in spades and can oneshot any unholy being via combustion?

All of those weapons you listed that she’s skilled at, Trevor’s dealt with night creatures and corrupt humans that use them for primary offense so that won’t come as a surprise for him. Regen doesn’t mean much when Trevor can destroy her beyond her regen capabilities and has killed beings with similar regen like vampires. Lifting strength advantage doesn’t really mean much when he was able to hold his own against someone with Class K LS so that advantage is moot, plus the fact Trevor’s skilled enough to get the whip entangled around someone whether it’s via close encounters or long range makes it kinda hard for me to believe Buffy would just dodge literally everything he throws at her.

What exactly does she resist when she doesn’t have Holy resistance in her page, something the Belmont whip has in spades and can oneshot any unholy being via combustion?
Buffy is not affected by holy water and uses it against vampires. Also, Trevor's heat manipulation doesn't work because Slayers can withstand skin-melting temperatures. (Yes, it's not on Buffy's profile and it's entirely my fault)

All of those weapons you listed that she’s skilled at, Trevor’s dealt with night creatures and corrupt humans that use them for primary offense so that won’t come as a surprise for him.
These are a small fraction of the weapons she is proficient at, and I'm confident that the night creatures and corrupt humans Trevor encounters do not have the thousands of years of experience and mastery of these weapons that Buffy does.
Regen doesn’t mean much when Trevor can destroy her beyond her regen capabilities and has killed beings with similar regen like vampires.
Regen always has meaning.
Lifting strength advantage doesn’t really mean much when he was able to hold his own against someone with Class K LS so that advantage is moot
He didn't protect himself physically, otherwise it would have been on his profile.
plus the fact Trevor’s skilled enough to get the whip entangled around someone whether it’s via close encounters or long range makes it kinda hard for me to believe Buffy would just dodge literally everything he throws at her.
Buffy is skilled and experienced enough to dodge Trevor's attacks, even disarm her, and take the whip and use it against her. Buffy also has instinctive action, making it much easier for her to dodge attacks.

@GFArrow Thats not the type of heat manipulation Trevor deals with, it literally blows you up from the inside out.

even the vampires that he kills every day? Who live for centuries on end? That doesn’t really help being a decisive factor, especially when Trevor has shown to keep up with beings who existed since the dawn of time and outsmarted them.

Not to someone who can kill beings with said regen so that’s kind of a non factor in the fight.

What does protecting himself physically have to do with the context that he still holds his own against someone with far greater LS? He still can protect himself, plus he has the range game with the whip so Buffy would have to get around the whip without getting hit once.

If Buffy has unholy stuff in her she’s not touching the whip, it’s a death sentence for her if she makes contact with any of it, plus Trevor can fight just fine without the whip as shown with the night creatures in season 2 or against Alucard.

even the vampires that he kills every day? Who live for centuries on end? That doesn’t really help being a decisive factor, especially when Trevor has shown to keep up with beings who existed since the dawn of time and outsmarted them.
Yes, the vampires he killed, and have been around for centuries, are not even close to Buffy's experience.
He still can protect himself, plus he has the range game with the whip so Buffy would have to get around the whip without getting hit once.
Buffy can easily dodge her whip attacks and close in on Trevor, preventing him from using the whip.
If Buffy has unholy stuff in her she’s not touching the whip, it’s a death sentence for her if she makes contact with any of it, plus Trevor can fight just fine without the whip as shown with the night creatures in season 2 or against Alucard.
There is nothing unholy in Buffy. Slayers are the barrier that keeps Evil from existence.

Yes, he fights well, but not as well as Buffy. She doesn't have half the experience that Buffy has.

Let me tell you what will happen, Trevor will attack with the whip, Buffy will escape without difficulty, and when Trevor attacks with the whip again, Buffy will block the whip with the scythe. The whip will be wrapped around the scythe and Buffy will pull the whip from Trevor's hand with her LS, leaving him disarmed. Trevor will lack abilities, as almost all of his abilities come from the whip. Trevor and Buffy will engage in hand-to-hand combat. Buffy will easily gain the upper hand and kill Trevor thanks to her AP, LS, EXPERIENCE, SKILL and REGEN.

Last edited:
I’d argue it’s pretty close in terms of experience, especially when beings like Death and Erzebeth are a thing and have been around since the dawn of time and the former Trevor outsmarted so the age thing isn’t a factor against someone like Trevor.

And Trevor can easily dodge her attacks too, plus he uses the whip in close range as shown in season 2 with his sword and whip combo so getting close means nothing.

Buffy’s experience means nothing when Trevor outsmarted and outskilled a being far older than Buffy. Buffy pulling the whip away means Jack shit to someone who can fight hand to hand and improvise with any weapon like a stick, the whip is a luxury to Trevor, not his main requirement to fight. AP barely means shit when the advantage is barely noticeable, I already tackled experience so that’s a non factor, and constantly saying regen isn’t an argument when I’ve countered it already. Same with LS and skill when I’ve not seen any form of skill stuff beyond “she knows a bunch of weapons pretty well”, nearly all of them Trevor has fought and beaten before.

I’d argue it’s pretty close in terms of experience, especially when beings like Death and Erzebeth are a thing and have been around since the dawn of time and the former Trevor outsmarted so the age thing isn’t a factor against someone like Trevor.
I'm talking about experience, not age. They are two completely different things. Buffy fought Twilight, who is literally a universe and has been around since the beginning of existence, and she was able to gain the upper hand and win. She fought against the Old Ones, who were powerful enough to destroy cities even in their weak state. Moreover, it has a long history of fighting for thousands of years. Trevor's experience doesn't even come close to Buffy's experience.
Buffy’s experience means nothing when Trevor outsmarted and outskilled a being far older than Buffy.
The same goes for Buffy. Trevor's intelligence and skills mean nothing as he is much older than Trevor, much smarter, much stronger, much more talented, and can even surpass and defeat the Nigh-Omniscient beings that have existed since the beginning of existence.
Buffy pulling the whip away means Jack shit to someone who can fight hand to hand and improvise with any weapon like a stick, the whip is a luxury to Trevor, not his main requirement to fight. AP barely means shit when the advantage is barely noticeable, I already tackled experience so that’s a non factor, and constantly saying regen isn’t an argument when I’ve countered it already. Same with LS and skill when I’ve not seen any form of skill stuff beyond “she knows a bunch of weapons pretty well”, nearly all of them Trevor has fought and beaten before.
Buffy fought and defeated beings more powerful than anyone in the Castlevania-verse. Even without his slayer powers, he single-handedly defeated an army that was comparable to him while he had slayer powers and was stronger than him, capable of melting him, paralyzing him, and tearing him into pieces without difficulty. After being poisoned, he defeated a series of demons that ambushed him (He did not have slayer powers while doing this).
He defeated the special forces consisting of super soldiers and knocked down 3 slayers without difficulty. She defeated Spike, who had killed 2 slayers before, Angel, who had defeated Spike many times, and Angelus, who was Angel's evil personality. She defended herself against the Old Ones, who could destroy cities with a single attack. She defeated the siphon that drained every bit of power she had. She defeated her opponents without difficulty while she and her opponents were invisible. He defeated three invisible demons that attacked him.

She defended herself against beings powerful enough to lift mountains.

I don't understand how you can still say it doesn't matter when there is more than 5 times LS difference. The same goes for Regen. Simply put, if Trevor breaks any of Buffy's bones or stabs Buffy, Buffy will be able to regenerate herself in the fight and continue the fight from where she left off, but when Buffy hits Trevor with her scythe, Trevor will be finished. And since Buffy's aiming skills are much more advanced than Trevor's, she has a better chance at long range than Trevor.

Plus, Buffy has instinctive actions that help her react to attacks, even while she's sleeping

Clearly Buffy is superior to Trevor in every way.

How fast is Buffy's regen there? From the clip I saw she seemed to feel the pain and was down for what looked to be a bit of a time window in a fight, from the context I got there it was a pitched battle and folks just seemed to forget her. Which won't be helpful when its a 1v1

Last edited:
@GFArrow fighting a universe isn’t a skill feat at all, also fighting against beings that can destroy cities means nothing when we’re using a Buffy that’s 9-A, unless you have some evidence that this is somehow connected to her that early on.

How is she much older than Trevor when she’s in her late teens compared to Trevor in his 20’s?

Still means nothing without some context because telling me a 9-A Buffy can contend with these nigh omniscient beings that can destroy things far beyond her level of power and defeat them makes it kinda hard to believe.

Defeating more powerful beings doesn’t mean shit here when we’re using a 9-A Buffy compared to her later tiers, it doesn’t sound like you’re trying to argue for base Buffy it just sounds like you’re throwing every other tiers of Buffy together, which I can just bring up Trevor in the games who outstats her and everyone in the verse. So yeah not really convinced by the arguments.

Trevor wins, his skills with any form of weapon plus the range advantage he has over Buffy as well as the ways he can just kill beings with Low-Mid regen makes this pretty decisive, especially when the whip can act as a oneshot against her so it would just be GG the moment she makes contact with the whip.

It means a lot. it shows that she is used to fighting characters that can one-shot him and is able to avoid them.

Thousands of times. Buffy has the memories, experience, and mastery of the Slayers who came before her.

That's the thing about Slayer. Fighting against opponents much stronger than himself.

I'm argue for base Buffy.

What range advantage? Buffy too has long range weapons. Plus, Buffy has marksmanship skills, which makes her more advantageous, and even if one of Buffy's long-range attacks hits, this is the finish line for Trevor.

Buffy has more fighting experience, more martial arts background, more weapon handling history. Additionally, Buffy is experienced in fighting characters that can one-shot her, and she does a good job at it.

Trevor can one-shot Buffy with he whip. But Buffy can one-shot Trevor with her scythe, arrows, daggers, axe, and hammers.

In addition, since Buffy has marksmanship skills, she will not have any problems at long distance and will be able to easily avoid Trevor's whip thanks to her instinctive action.

Last edited:
How fast is Buffy's regen there? From the clip I saw she seemed to feel the pain and was down for what looked to be a bit of a time window in a fight, from the context I got there it was a pitched battle and folks just seemed to forget her. Which won't be helpful when its a 1v1
As fast as Angel. She can regen serious organ damage in a few minutes and other injuries in seconds.

Unless she fought those beings in her 9-A form, those feats are irrelevant

Both are skilled, both are experienced, but Trevor's Whip will combust here the moment it touches her body (Said damage being beyond what Low-Mid can cover) and any assumption that she will avoid any and every damage from it in the whole fight seems arbitrary for me

Going with Trevor

Unless she fought those beings in her 9-A form, those feats are irrelevant
She performed these feats in form 9-A.
Both are skilled, both are experienced, but Trevor's Whip will combust here the moment it touches her body (Said damage being beyond what Low-Mid can cover) and any assumption that she will avoid any and every damage from it in the whole fight seems arbitrary for me
Buffy is more experienced, her skill feats are more impressive, and she doesn't need to run away the entire fight. He only needs to dodge until he makes a single accurate attack. One accurate attack from Buffy will finish off Trevor. Considering her marksmanship skills, this is not difficult at all.

@GFArrow prove that she does all of these feats of taking on mountain and universe level beings on a 9-A level, because I find that hard to believe.

prove that she does all of these feats of taking on mountain and universe level beings on a 9-A level, because I find that hard to believe.
Don't distort what I say. In terms of experience, I said he fought against characters at the Universe level and capable of destroying cities. And I put it forward to show that they were more experienced than Trevor. And base buffy has these experiences.

In the final battle of season 12, Buffy fought against beings with the power to destroy the Towns (Since Town and City can be used interchangeably in my native language, I said City in my previous messages.) and was able to survive and harm them.

And she was able to fight against the first Slayer who managed to kill the Old ones.

And base buffy has these experiences.

In the final battle of season 12, Buffy fought against beings with the power to destroy the Towns (Since Town and City can be used interchangeably in my native language, I said City in my previous messages.) and was able to survive and harm them.
So her first key has the memories of future keys and seasons ?

Buffy's first key is to her base form throughout the series. The other keys are temporary buffs she gets.
Then her Tier 7 and Tier 2 fights were done when she had enough power to fight back, doesn't really mean much besides normal experience, yeah, she faced crazy beings, but never as a 9-A

I'll keep my vote

No. In none of the battles I listed did Buffy have these upgrades. It was in the base form she. (I mentioned Tier 2 only as experience. Not as a skill feat)

@GFArrow if she was able to survive hits from a city level threat then she wasn’t 9-A at that key then, so either you’re lying to me that she does this in her 9-A key or you’re just compositing everything she does into her 9-A key.

That’s still not 9-A to hurt people on those levels, so again, either this is something that doesn’t scale to 9-A or you’re mixing up different versions of her.

She did damage with her scythe, not physically, and it already says on her profile that she was higher with her scythe.

Higher with her scythe doesn’t mean 7-A with her scythe, otherwise it would’ve been specified on the page to begin with.

Maybe Buffy needs a few revisions, but if her Scythe gets upgraded to Tier 7, Stillwinston will most likely restrict it just like he banned the Morningstar, so I don't think it will change this battle

Let's stick with the current version and move on from this

I've already voted for trevor, not really seeing much Buffy can do here with the bare bones explanation for her skills.

On a topic here how likely would it be for Buffy to say idk try to catch the whip and make a quip at Trevor's expense?

Depends on if she can catch the whip without exploding on contact with the whip if she’s tied to a supernatural being.

Back