• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A 9-C tournament sign up? (FULL BRACKET 16/16)

Jackythejack

They/Them
AKA the most tame tournament that anyone on the wiki has ever seen. In short it's going to be like all of the other tournaments that have passed. I like the idea of these tournaments because I feel like it also gives lesser used characters a chance to actually be in the limelight, whether they lose or not.

The main rule is basically don't submit characters that are too overhaxed because we don't want every character being haxstompped to oblivion. With that being said you can suggest two combatants if you'd like, though whether or not they get accepted into this depends on how many people we get.

I'm personally going to put in Chica from FNaF, to keep up with the whole less popular characters things. Every character will also be in character. There will be no bloodlust or anything. Just some good in character fights.

List:

Chica (Five Nights at Freddy's)

Rick (FOX n FORESTS)

Bruce Lee (Composite Movie version)

Sam Fisher

Velociraptor (Dino Crisis)

Specimen 1

Ute

Tupandactylus

Kihara Amata

Reki

The Player (Death Road to Canada)

Ghostface (Composite)

Grunkle Sta

Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (Depowered of course)

Ati Custos

Oh look, its another Content Revision in disguise.

Ok then, going to put someone with 99% chances of not needing a revision: Kuchinashi (without her gauntlet).

I feel like if I add Composite Human he may skill stomp everyone.

Can I instead accept Blue from Jurassic park? Besides CH also has street level + dura so it's a bit difficult to think of a fair fight for him anyhow...

i mean if you insist I probably could.

Hmm, since most of the participants are regular humans with no powers then maybe Kuchinachi may outhax (it affects anyone that can breath); so if she is yoo much, you can replace her by Rick (FOX n FORESTS) (without his potions).

Oh, I didn't even realize she had hax. Huh .

is that guy 9-C without the potions or...?

Also the velociraptor is in.

There's no calc, but only its stronger attacks are capable to destroy thin layers of rock, normally he is 9-C.

I was hoping sixteen, which was why I was thinking of allowing more than one combatant per user. Because we only have six right now.

I remember there was a tournament where almost half of the fights were unfinished because the characters were revised; I think it was the 9-A one.

You can nominate two if you want. Also, when choosing the matches it may be better to put two fighter nominated by the same user against each other.

I was thinking of that, because so far none of them seem particularly unfair, though not many people had suggested two people at the moment so...

Back