• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

I don't like this. you're becoming me. You've seen how many unfinished profiles I have.
You're right... Leo. I'm you. I wanted to reject you. Convincing myself that you were wrong. But that doesn't matter now. I'm gonna get a win over you. Even if you come back with a stronger character... I'll win against it. Change your name. Change your form. I'll win again. I don't need to find a meaning or reason. Maybe a hundred years after my death, the meaning behind my actions will become apparent. In the grand scheme of things... I'm probably nothing more than a cog. But I'll keep winning against users... for as long as I can. That's my role in all this.

You're right... Leo. I'm you. I wanted to reject you. Convincing myself that you were wrong. But that doesn't matter now. I'm gonna get a win over you. Even if you come back with a stronger character... I'll win against it. Change your name. Change your form. I'll win again. I don't need to find a meaning or reason. Maybe a hundred years after my death, the meaning behind my actions will become apparent. In the grand scheme of things... I'm probably nothing more than a cog. But I'll keep winning against users... for as long as I can. That's my role in all this.
You are Leo. But are you you are I am you because you are Leo or are you the stand proud who left it all behind with this treasure I summon always bet on the overwhelming intensity of nah i'd win being the exception

Geez Vene I currently have 50 characters. Currently only really work on Crestseal and it has 19 characters (and they are wholly separate from other stuff) I try not to add new stuff bc it gets hard to maintain lol

I tried to come up with some sort of logo/title for Crestseal but failed

Geez Vene I currently have 50 characters and prob won't have any new. Currently only really work on Crestseal and it has 19 characters (and they are wholly separate from other stuff) I try not to add new stuff bc it gets hard to maintain lol
It doesn't help that the plot of V. Verse is basically all over the place and is being made to encompass literally every single idea my sister and I get. Evil organizations packed with peps are pretty common for V. Verse. Hell in the Sea War alone there's at least 50 major characters on both sides of the war not even counting non-Seafolk. You can see why that saga took a whole year straight of 7-8 hour role-plays (often longer towards the last three/four months) every Friday to finish

It doesn't help that the plot of V. Verse is basically all over the place and is being made to encompass literally every single idea my sister and I get. Evil organizations packed with peps are pretty common for V. Verse. Hell in the Sea War alone there's at least 50 major characters on both sides of the war not even counting non-Seafolk. You can see why that saga took a whole year straight of 7-8 hour role-plays (often longer towards the last three/four months) every Friday to finish
Yeah I can see why that got that big. I never roleplayed in my life thus everything in Storivers is my own doing, I nowadays feel burnt out and out of ideas tbh. Most characters have backstories but hard to push the plot forward, I recently did some plot progress by having Daicas invade Palova (homeland of the "main character (not really" faction)

Yeah I can see why that got that big. I never roleplayed in my life thus everything in Storivers is my own doing, I nowadays feel burnt out and out of ideas tbh. Most characters have backstories but hard to push the plot forward, I recently did some plot progress by having Daicas invade Palova (homeland of the "main character (not really" faction)
We've gotten most of our ideas by basically taking whatever we're fixated on at the time and doing something similar in concurrent arcs, though in the Sea War and onward it's largely been my original work with inspiration sprinkled around. When it comes to pure plot, it's basically all me in generality but some character ideas/designs and powers and such I do tend to spin off of other works in fiction I've seen and happened to like. This is a reason why some characters, notably Akumo, look very much their inspirations. Akumo is especially specific because of how fixated I was on Garou and the concept of a Monster evolving forms and copying all sorts of different powers and abilities into one theoretically perfect being. So even tough he does look a lot like Garou (I tried fixing this with his Monster acceptance design) I also wanted to take the system of power Garou left behind and try to basically push it as far as I could within reason of my story, and that led to stuff like Evolution of Will Akumo as you know

Bro you're not Yuji

Back