• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide Match 2: Tsukasa Shishio vs Finn Bálor

or that character just not being all he was cracked up to be,
  • Immense durability: He is the first human to be able to withstand a kick from Tsukasa[22] without immediately losing consciousness, opening his eyes as soon as Tsukasa leaves with Senku, saying he needs no recovery at all. He took a hit from Moz, while earning praise for his endurance. In spite of that he was easily gone down from the shots of soldiers following Stanley
  • Immense stamina: He also possesses immense stamina, able to cross 80 kilometers in five hours (16 km/h or 9.94 mph). Gen Asagiri has also noted that his stamina is immense. He is also the strongest man for endurance after Tsukasa was put in cryosleep and Hyoga was incarcerated. Magma, Ginro, and Yo notably respect Taiju due to his perk of "limitless stamina" that surpasses even the strongest man in Ishigami Village. He was able to make several trips underwater, without the need of an oxygen tank all the while carrying several statues. This fest left both the modern timers and stone world people amazed.[26]

• Immense durability: He is the first human to be able to withstand a kick from Tsukasa[22] without immediately losing consciousness, opening his eyes as soon as Tsukasa leaves with Senku, saying he needs no recovery at all. He took a hit from Moz, while earning praise for his endurance. In spite of that he was easily gone down from the shots of soldiers following Stanley
  • Immense stamina: He also possesses immense stamina, able to cross 80 kilometers in five hours (16 km/h or 9.94 mph). Gen Asagiri has also noted that his stamina is immense. He is also the strongest man for endurance after Tsukasa was put in cryosleep and Hyoga was incarcerated. Magma, Ginro, and Yo notably respect Taiju due to his perk of "limitless stamina" that surpasses even the strongest man in Ishigami Village. He was able to make several trips underwater, without the need of an oxygen tank all the while carrying several statues. This fest left both the modern timers and stone world people amazed.[26]
So... Tsukasa just AP stomped him then?

i cant debate against wrestling characters anymore man.
i guess he ap stomped, i dont have any more tsukasa feats without digging into the manga, which i do not have time for. and spinoirr left me out to debate on two fronts, i'm done. at least im winning against shelly

finn for the winn
Finn Balor FRA

i guess he ap stomped, i dont have any more tsukasa feats without digging into the manga, which i do not have time for. and spinoirr left me out to debate on two fronts, i'm done. at least im winning against shelly

finn for the winn
Finn Balor FRA
I genuinely feel bad for you, bruh.

finn for the winn
Finn Balor FRA
Bro...?

A: Don’t make this about wrestling characters, I’m just trying to debate the impressiveness of Tsukasa’s own feats, Finn doesn’t come into the equation for my last post, I was just saying if he went down in one hit that’s probably because of an AP stomp

B: This debate has not even close to run its course, it’s way too early to vote...

C: Nice slogan for Finn 10/10 might steal

I’ll contact @Spinoirr and see if I can convince him to engage in this thread more

Bro...?

A: Don’t make this about wrestling characters, I’m just trying to debate the impressiveness of Tsukasa’s own feats, Finn doesn’t come into the equation for my last post, I was just saying if he went down in one hit that’s probably because of an AP stomp

B: This debate has not even close to run its course, it’s way too early to vote...

C: Nice slogan for Finn 10/10 might steal

I’ll contact @Spinoirr and see if I can convince him to engage in this thread more
its not about wrestling characters, that was just a joke even if every time i debate against them i get wooped by them having supporters
i really just dont have anything else that i can think of to bring up as a point, everything has been taken care of and finn comes out on top

its not about wrestling characters, that was just a joke even if every time i debate against them i get wooped by them having supporters
i really just dont have anything else that i can think of to bring up as a point, everything has been taken care of and finn comes out on top
If only Spin were here...

Jericho vs Tsukasa had 370 replies, I know for a fact this thread hasn’t wrapped up in only 87

As true as this might be, it's probably not the best idea to force someone to debate in thread.
I’m not forcing Greyman to debate, that would be shitty, I’m just saying it’s too early to be voting imo

Granted, a vote is a vote and my opinion is subjective, so counted.

what haven't we talked about
he is outclassed in strength
he is outclassed in skill
he is outclassed in smarts
he is outclassed in everything except for his sword, and if we start that the back and forth of 'he would stab himself' would go in full force
and i got no more scans or videos to change that

he is outclassed in strength
You mean AP or LS? Either way, Tsukasa holds both of those advantages (albeit one of them being minor).

he is outclassed in skill
Arguably.

he is outclassed in smarts
I guess?

he is outclassed in everything except for his sword, and if we start that the back and forth of 'he would stab himself' would go in full force
and i got no more scans or videos to change that
I guess as well?

I think I see how some people are really desperate to hand a WWE character an L. We've been handing tons of people L's.
Now is not the time to bloat about the verse’s relatively good record in matches, especially in a thread with Finn, who’s only recorded result is a big fat L from Deathstroke

Now is not the time to bloat about the verse’s relatively good record in matches, especially in a thread with Finn, who’s only recorded result is a big fat L from Deathstroke
I wasn't necessarily bragging, I was just understanding everyone else's perspective/POV.

Might've worded it weirdly, though.

Well Spinoirr has viewed the thread again but has since gone offline...

Who else argued for Tsukasa vs Jericho? I remember DT was one of them but, y’know, they’re likely busy with the whole being a bureaucrat thing

Vin and Divine voted for Jericho...
True but we had to convince them first, they switched sides very late on and for really all of the match’s competitive period, they were team Tsukasa

If anything I think it highlights their lack of bias and knowledge on the ins and outs of both sides of the arguments

Back