• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wrestling Time (Finn Bálor vs Finn the Human)

Finn Bálor vs Finn the Human

58C6C7C9-891D-4B8F-9556-FB9724C3E15E.png
VS
FinnRender.png

Rules
  • "The Demon" key for Balór in 9-A
  • Key "Seasons 1-Dungeon Train" for Finn the Human
  • Equalized Speed

AP
Finn Bálor:
Superior to his human form, which in 9-A form scales to 0.047 Tons of TNT, Higher with Coup de Grâce and 1916
Finn the Human: 0.009901 Tons of TNT, Higher with Golden Sword of Battle

Votes
Finn Bálor:
Finn the Human:
Incon:

Last edited:
I think Finn The Human skill stomps.
This is Demon Finn, so there’s tricks such as teleportation and lights, and skill at handling several opponents at once isn’t a 1-to-1 equivalent to skill fighting one person. Not to mention Finn H might’ve fodderised the army members AP or Speed wise. There’s not much to imply that statement alone spells the end for Finn B

This is Demon Finn, so there’s tricks such as teleportation and lights, and skill at handling several opponents at once isn’t a 1-to-1 equivalent to skill fighting one person.
It 100% does bruh.
Pika brings up a good point, though.

I'd like for some context behind the feat of Finn defeating an entire army.
It was a statment from flame princess that she saw finn take on an entire army, he does not have any major wounds, his standard weapons and forms of combat are his swords or hand to hand and in adventure time, as I remembered he isnt treated as a being that was indestructible or invincible and could very easily be cut by beings, and weapons weaker than him meaning he more than likely did not take any damage that was too major even when an army attacked him in a close range fight, if you need more I'll try to see if there is more on the statement. other than that hes constantly battled multiple different monsters and creatures of different variety even at a young age regardless, he has shown mastery in several different styles of combat and has better acrobatics, better range with his sword, slashing and piercing damage, has shown better stamina, and is stronger in a push pull lift fashion, meaning he can easily overpower, outlast or kill the Demon.

It 100% does bruh
It doesn’t. It’s close, I’ll give you that, but it’s not an exact replica. You can be good at being able to efficiently manage your offence across multiple sources and less good at confronting one source head on with no utilisation of chaos, confusion or outside entities at hand

It 100% does bruh.

It was a statment from flame princess that she saw finn take on an entire army, he does not have any major wounds, his standard weapons and forms of combat are his swords or hand to hand and in adventure time, as I remembered he isnt treated as a being that was indestructible or invincible and could very easily be cut by beings, and weapons weaker than him meaning he more than likely did not take any damage that was too major even when an army attacked him in a close range fight, if you need more I'll try to see if there is more on the statement. other than that hes constantly battled multiple different monsters and creatures of different variety even at a young age regardless, he has shown mastery in several different styles of combat and has better acrobatics, better range with his sword, slashing and piercing damage, has shown better stamina, and is stronger in a push pull lift fashion, meaning he can easily overpower, outlast or kill the Demon.
You’d still need to prove that this isn’t a strength feat before it is a skill feat, we don’t know how fast or powerful these armies and their artillery were

Finn H also has no direct counters to light manipulation or teleportation, both of which help lessen the importance of skill in this battle anyways, and even a quick cheap shot from an early surprise attack leaves Finn H vulnerable given the borderline 5x AP advantage, not to mention Finn B’s finishers, which would pretty likely be an instant K.O. given the already hefty AP advantage

It doesn’t. It’s close, I’ll give you that, but it’s not an exact replica. You can be good at being able to efficiently manage your offence across multiple sources and less good at confronting one source head on with no utilisation of chaos, confusion or outside entities at hand
It does. The spatial awareness, combat skill, movement, and quick thinking needed to take on an army of people attacking you and hold your own. A ton of people attacking in different ways and at different angles a different times Would 100% translate to dodging attacks from one person. unless of course that person is more skilled or
You’d still need to prove that this isn’t a strength feat before it is a skill feat, we don’t know how fast or powerful these armies and their artillery were
Is isnt bullet or blade proof and to my knowledge he never blizted anyone in the show, and the army statement was made by flame princess saying she saw him fighting entire armies, and that him doing this was the reason she went to him for help against the flame kingdom, matter of a fact he challenged a bunch of guards at the same time and flame princess stopped HIM from hurting them specifically. Regardless of the army statement me should be more skilled fighting tons of different beings and monsters with many different abilities, mindsets, and physiologies, including on the dungeon train where he fought a variety of different opponents and other weapons, they did repeat after a while but there were still like more than 3 hours before that happened, and he was fighting non stop.
Finn H also has no direct counters to light manipulation or teleportation, both of which help lessen the importance of skill in this battle anyways, and even a quick cheap shot from an early surprise attack leaves Finn H vulnerable given the borderline 5x AP advantage, not to mention Finn B’s finishers, which would pretty likely be an instant K.O. given the already hefty AP advantage
Does he do this in his matches. Or does he just do it for his entrances and stuff like that. Does he constantly spam it? also the light manipulation looks like it just controls the arena lights. But sba puts them in Central Park New York. also. he is not getting a finisher off of finn, one requires a turnbuckle, which isnt here, and even if it was he wouldnt be able to get finn in a instance where he would be on the ground, and the other one is a ddt which he just isnt going to land with the flexible enough to dodge, also finn was able to survive a long period of time with his eyes closed. and he has a sword so he can just slash or stab balor. Hell he could just send him to the nightosphere, he would probably do it to cause he's a demon.

Last edited:
Back