• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament: Chris Jericho vs Tsukasa Shishio

Honestly he should as he always gets bad people on his side by talking and making deals with them and is super smart + he tried to trick Tsukasa
Is his Social Influencing so good that he's able to trick thousands of people without even saying a word? Convincing bad people, or people in general, to join their side, is nothing new to the WWE verse whatsoever.

Also, Jericho's Social Influencing is very in character. It's not a first move thing he'd do, but he'll definitely do it if he's backed into a corner.

Good, that makes it much easier in case a fight with Nijun happens.
That's not the only way Jericho can win here, but go off I guess.

Anyways let me say that Tsukasa is so on guard that Hyoga, a great fighter who Tsukasa believed to basically be his closest ally, needed months until he found a workable opportunity to backstab him (literally).
So social influencing Tsukasa into an opening is definitely not easy.
(And Tsukasa is very smart and idealistic on top, which makes it even harder)

Anyways let me say that Tsukasa is so on guard that Hyoga, a great fighter who Tsukasa believed to basically be his closest ally, needed months until he found a workable opportunity to backstab him (literally).
My question is where do you stand on this? Do you believe Tsukasa wins or incon? Where you stand on this makes the argument 10x easier to traverse.

Eh, fair I guess.

It won't be easy, but it's not out of the question (especially with Social Influencing on Jericho's level).

Also as far as I know, Tsukasa >>> Hyoga. One wrong move could mean Hyoga didn't fulfill his plan to betray him. Jericho can one shot him (without weapons) and is far more skilled.

iu42Qxu.png

These threads have the exact same amount of views lol
I wonder who is creating these threads ? Seems like a decent guy I'd like to meet this person one day.

But yeah congratulations to everyone involved in this thread was the most fun I think a lot of us have had in a very long time on the wiki and it was a very close match

(I am assuming at this point it is over.... right?)

Also as far as I know, Tsukasa >>> Hyoga. One wrong move could mean Hyoga didn't fulfill his plan to betray him. Jericho can one shot him (without weapons) and is far more skilled.
Hyoga can also lethally injure him with one strike, due to cause piercing damage

He is still far weaker, that was my point. If you are far weaker than someone, attacking immediately is not a smart plan.
Which part of over months of time is immediate?
Like, this is not a fair fight issue. This is a spear to the back that would lethally injure Tsukas issue.
Hyoga's problem isn't stats, as we are talking about backstabbing in a fashion that does, as was demonstrated, kill Tsukasa if it hits.

Which part of over months of time is immediate?
Like, this is not a fair fight issue. This is a spear to the back that would lethally injure Tsukas issue.
Hyoga's problem isn't stats, as we are talking about backstabbing in a fashion that does, as was demonstrated, kill Tsukasa if it hits.
The literally tiniest slip-up would lead to his head knocked off of his shoulders. The reason why it's different for Jericho is that he can use bare fist. Carrying around a spear is far less discreet.

Back