• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 8

Alright. So we got one for incon. Anyone else voting?

btw I restarted the votes after unequalising, so plz revote if thou wish

My vote is obviously Vimes? If skill is negligible, speed is only minor advantage, Vimes seems to have slight AP compared to a Great White, and his clairvoyance sorta makes me lean towards him.

I had not considered his Precog. Perhaps that will give him the edge. If the criminal doesn't have something to balance it out then I guess I'll have to change my vote to Vimes for Bambu's reasons

I guess Vimes is my vote for now, at least unless Ricsi comes back.

What would even happen if we went incon in a tournament?

That could work out finely. Probably should test that out if I ever get an incon in a tourney.

Or if I ever do one again.

I go with Vimes His speed advantage gives him a slight edge but mostly it comes down to equipment. If the fight goes on for a while (in a sin neighborhood it could as they have plenty of cover) Sam would be more prepared as he has not only a crossbow but also melee weapons if they run out of ammo. They are comparable skill wise and with his equipment Sam should take it. And that's not even mentioning Precog It is close but I would say Sam win a bit more often then he loses

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I had not considered his Precog. Perhaps that will give him the edge. If the criminal doesn't have something to balance it out then I guess I'll have to change my vote to Vimes for Bambu's reasons
He switched his vote.

Missed that...

Alright, Grace begins. However, I am gonna hold off on posting the next match till Risci gets back.

Wouldn't be fair to just kill his dude and skate on by

Christian Higdon said:
Fair. Anyways, I'm so screwed. I won't even make it to semifinals. Darn ol' me.
I'm hoping to at least make it to the semifinals, my girl deserves better on this wiki.

I could've given you some better non-haxy 9-B's but I guess it's too late now, can we get an F in chat for Freddy Fazbear?

I'm too scared to go on. Somebody change the brackets, make it look like I never made this thing just so I don't lose my own thing!

Sorry. Panic attack.

I know who to submit but eh, whatever.

Anyways, I'm so screwed over. At least make it human Assefa or I'm extra screwed over.

Back