• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh it was for the opposite reasons lol. In context he should probably lean towards the higher end, but we can still keep Unzen is as just higher end wall level

I'm just excited to get to this Alec vs. Assefa (AKA Arsenal vs. Litentric) match. I wanna see 2 secret agents fight to the death dammiy.

Hey Litentric

Whatever happens. I wanna say good luck. Whoever wins or losses it matters second to the fact that this fight is kickass anyway hahaha

Well done to y'all. I'd be proud too

If my boy didn't get his ass handed to him by Bambu in round one

swear I'm not salty

You can bet your fine, Aussie ass I'll be joining it. Just can't quite work out who to add...

In that case I'll have to use my backup character(s), An Assassin from Assassin's Creed. Not sure which one yet, but I'll figure it out.

Also guys note Gyro and I did an update on the pages. Apart from Bond's profile nothing noticeable happened. Alec's rating changed from 9-C to 9-B but that's all that changed, nothing else. It was just a name change in an attempt to fuse keys together

Back