• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Petervshomer
So I keep seeing Dargoo doing this stuff, so why not give it a shot?

Rules:

• One from each franchise
  • One pick per person (depends how popular it is)
  • No OP hax (time, soul manip or other insta-win hax unless really OOC, no OP immortalities and no regen past mid)
  • No stone walls
  • No characters past Wall level+
  • No characters who are currently going through revisions
Alright, with that said, let's do this. I'll put in my own pick too to make it go faster.

Current Entries

1. Freddy Fazbear (Christian Higdon)

2. Godzilla-Ku (Genericstickman)

3. Divine Beast Dra (LordGriffin1000)

4. Assefa Berber (Litentric Teon)

5. Connie Maheswara (CinnabarManx421)

6. Jibanya (Starter Pack)

7. Alec Trevelya (TheArsenal1212)

8. Criminal (The Sims) (Ricsi-viragosi)

9. Vampires (Deadliest Warriors) (HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

10. Myouri Unze (Iapitus The Impaler)

11. Baldi (The Wright Way)

12. Zim (DaBigP)

13. Part of You (Jackythejack)

14. Samuel Vimes (Mr. Bambu)

15. Magikarp (GyroNuts)

16. Robert Edward O. Speedwago (The Smashor)
Current Standings:

https://challonge.com/dvuvfz7p

Jibanya. Since I managed to get Skylanders so much attention in the 7-B brackets, it's Yo-Kai Watch's turn for some attention.

Crape. Should've put restricted powers. Anyways, I'm letting other people decide characters for this one.

I kind of agree that Bond is a bit stompy with his skill level. Same with Composite Human.

Okay. So I'll just check a bit. I'd like someone else to decide if it's fair tho, but I'll check who's being entered.

On Bond I disagree, especially since he'll be up against a lot of powered foes the likes of which he has no experience against.

On Composite Human I can't help but agree. The person has intelligence for generations.

Oh btw, I'll calc Dr. Fetus' feat tomorrow, so please hold off on using him for now

So I'd just like to say this, I'm allowing for somebody to check and see if characters are okay. Not trying to be lazy. In fact, I'm trying to be a bit kind.

Christian Higdon said:
So I'd just like to say this, I'm allowing for somebody to check and see if characters are okay. Not trying to be lazy. In fact, I'm trying to be a bit kind.
That's cool dude. Do whatever works for you

Back