• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CinnabarManx421 said:
Technically it's not an AP stomp, as Connie is only 6x stronger, but a pretty sizeable gap.
3000 dividend by 384 is 7.8 though. I'm pretty sure that makes Connie strong enough to one-shot.

Yall picked a bracket that has a difference of 1394.67x between the high end and the low end what did you expect lol

omg Crimson again put that her AP is 3000 MJ in the OP. It's not! It's 3000 KJ! Just cause I said it one time doesn't make it true! lol

CinnabarManx421 said:
omg Crimson again put that her AP is 3000 MJ in the OP. It's not! It's 3000 KJ! Just cause I said it one time doesn't make it true! lol
No, it just says 3 Mj.

Well I mean I can tell you how this'll end.

If Connie stays in Alec needs to fight a girl like six times stronger than him I think.

And if she doesn't stay then we just bump Sam to the next match and he fights Alec.

Either way interesting

Precog, range game, and weird darkness powers would certainly help here for sure.

(Why has this come to me arguing against my own character? lol)

Okay but Connie is still 8 times stronger and has instinctive reaction and I think that sorta balances out precog.

Besides I don't think Sam can do much to hurt Connie. He'd have to dish a looot of damage

I mean TBF Connie also has the least amount of abilities in this whole tourney so it's kinda amazing she's made it this far.

Not really brute force per say, Connie was trained to be a very elegant and graceful fighter by Pearl, who herself has a very ballerina-esque style of fighting. Mostly superior skill I'd say.

Like I said on the other thread, Sam can't do anything. Connie AP stomps. Gonna close this, since this is haxless and 7.5x is the AP stomp limit (this is 7.8). Post next thread, Sam still makes it to potentially bronze, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back