• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on if you wanna I don't really care. Just thought I could give a more underrated character some love

and not the meme that is Baldi or thanos dino

even though I love him I kinda want him too so he will get noticed

Guys. Stop making me feel guilty.

Okay. Makes sense. We can wait for you to debate if so.

Also, what if I told you I only nominated Shaggy to see how far he'd get and that I can't actually debate for him reeeeeeeeee

>Goes from being kinda confident in a victory to extremely worried

Jibanyan's fighting the cheap-o Bond? Oh, geez. I think skill is gonna trump.

I'm going to be gone for a good portion of the day. But if a match with a character I've suggested pops up if someone could leave me a message I'd appreciate it.

It's a lowballed feat, and Fetus scales above it. If it's legit, he's probably stronger than Homer and definitely stronger than Hopkins.

Sooo yeah. But if you don't mind, I'd like to nom Magikarp in his place?

Magikarp is a bit less than 6x baseline iirc, and is pretty stupid anyway. He should work.

Back