• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, thanks, but it'll take a bit. I really wanna say Bendy, but Mid-High says no u to everything.

Christian Higdon said:
Yep, Freddy himself. Had to use at least ONE FNAF character reeeeeeeeeee
I was contemplating using Springtrap but then I remembered Baldi doesn't get much love.

The Wright Way said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yep, Freddy himself. Had to use at least ONE FNAF character reeeeeeeeeee
I was contemplating using Springtrap but then I remembered Baldi doesn't get much love.
Really? Just for them beautiful Sprongtrap memes?

We need to have Assefa and Alec move on to the semifinals so we can have a spy vs. spy battle.

Also, how in the world did Jibanyan get -1 votes? lol

Technically, Assefa is a really special FBI agent. And a millionaire. And a doctor (earned his PhD). And the head of a pharmaceutical company. And technically the next in line to rule a country of preternaturals.

He's a lot of stuff, lol.

Could I actually ask that you not start the next match until about 3:00 PM or later for me, (I'm in Pacific Standard Time BTW.) as I have school tomorrow and don't want to miss my characters match. That would be about 19 hours from now.

Back