• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So? We'd know who gets to the final doesn't matter much. Crimson could just update it when he gets back. It's be basically official

Well even then, Crimson said that he had some sort of plan in mind for the finale, so I wouldn't want to deprive him of that.

Maybe we should write a little story for the final battle. It'll make it seem a bit more epic.

(I know Wright likes to do that, and I do too. Though we'd probably need Arsenal's help in writing it, as I have no knowledge on Alec lol.)

I'd love to do that but it's like I'm busy and have lots of things to write heh..

i think Connie is about like six times stronger, so not enough for an AP stomp

I'll be frank in saying while I dunno how it's gonna go if Alec wins it's with stupid high difficulty.

Connie is gonna tank a loooot of bullets before she goes down

7-0

Onto the final. I'm going out for a few hours and can make the final unless someone wants to do it before me which is cool

If you wanna make a story, make Alec seem cool and calm but also a bit cocky and arrogant

Hmm okay I might actually try this. Hey Wright! Do you wanna come over to my message wall and help me write up a short scenario for this battle? You can leave a message on my wall whenever you're ready.

Lol, I'm not all that sad about that. Assefa just doesn't have the AP to compare.

At least until I comb through the trilogy again to see if there's a better feat

I'm back. The final will soon be up. I have some good images, and a spectacular story.

Are y'all ready?

Back