• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
These aren't his everyday work. That's not an argument here. These are all beings who attack the mind and soul and devour all and any data they see at a rapid pace who are also very aggressive and notably hard to track. Show me him facing all of these at once.

I believe Terrarian has homing weapons which might help with those, although I doubt they are in early game.

And even though Terrarian fights numbers like those on the usual, no way in heck do they do it without being hit once.

I honestly don't want to count Overlord's vote until they actually address Dragon's rebuttal, but I'll put it here for reference.

Terrarian - 2 (Overlord, RR)

Tsue - 2 (Dragon, Mand)

If anyone voted and I didn't count them by accident, tell me.

I don't think so. He left before most of the advantages and AP differences were addressed.

to be honest in think that the only chance terrarian has to win is if he can kill Thunemon before he can dup too much

Dragon, how fast does Thunemon dup and how likely is he to start the battle with it ?

Terrarian Advantages:

-More AP

-More Experience.

Tsumemon Advantage:

-Can easily overwhelm with numbers

-His attacks hurt the mind and thus bypass conventional durability.

Excalibur isn't early game.

(if I'm not mistaken, early game is Cactus/Wood weapons and armor, as well as surface chest items)

Dargoo Faust said:
And even though Terrarian fights numbers like those on the usual, no way in heck do they do it without being hit once.
Actually, players can do that. It's not like it's impossible and if a pro gamer can no-damage a fight against massive numbers with basic equipment then it should be considered within Terrarian's capabilities.

For Tsumemon he would likely use it early on as it is in his nature from evolving from Kuramon to multiply and absorb data in order to Digivolve. We have no set timeframe however, it is implied to be extremely fast as he is stated to "multiply like a virus" across the entire Network.

The fact that Terr can oneshot Tsume is nice, however we are talking about someone who can multiply so fast that he overwhelms the entire Internet.

RRTheEndMan said:
Wait he needs time? Then he gets impaled before doing anything.
Tsumemon dodges, and I literally just said that it's insanely fast. So that won't be so simple. I could just as easily say Tsumemon hits Terrarian with a Destruction Cannon to the face destroying his mind.

Nope, he continues to multiply until all of his duplicates are killed and like I said, he was compared to a virus that was so powerful that it overwhemed the Internet causing network failure due to the amount of him. That's what Omegamon had to do to Tsumemon's final form Diablomo.

Speed is equalized, by the way, unless you're talking about skills in dodging in general.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Because, we don't use Duplication for speed ratings.
the ****? If it's duplication speed is referenced and he apparently always leads with it, it should be a well-known fact. Also, how is he "powerless"?

I'm doing powerless after I finish the powered brackets. I see it going fast as most matchups would boil down to skill or AP.

Tsumemon FRA

Also, jeez, show up a few hours late and the party is already started. Also also, you think you know a verse and Dragon shows up and says "Nah man, no ya don't."

the ****? If it's duplication speed is referenced and he apparently always leads with it, it should be a well-known fact. Also, how is he "powerless"?

Terrerian - 1 (RR)

Tsue - 5 (Apies, Dragon, Overlord, Mand, Velox)

So the votes for Tsumemon are mind hax, soul hax, and duplication?

Hey so do you have kill all of the duplicates or just the "real" one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back