• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others"

Of course I've explained the whole ordeal above. But like I said, a Baby Digimon would literally never think to do that.

Yeah, that's talking about physically attacking the mind/soul.

Not just telling Terrarian to die, which was what I was asking about.

Manipulate their digicores yes, which, from what I'm envisioning, involves them grabbing the core once they've cut a hole in the Digimon's body and pulled it out, then pressing flashing light on it to make it do something else. Which still involves contact.

Not manipulating it at range.

Oh no, hacking a Digicore to control the mind or soul can be done at a distance. But they still have to be close methinks and only special Digimon (Like Dracmo or Myotismo) can bypass a Digimon's natual defense for that stuff. I'd have to ask Ex for clarification on that.

Monarch Laciel said:
Anyway, AP difference. Why isn't blocking a good idea?
Because, he's still going to attack the "Soul data" unless we say that souls are not throughout the body and only in the center.

I wouldn't say that, but I was more thinking blocking with weapons and shields , which wouldn't have soul or mind data to destroy, and would just come down to AP dura differences.

Anyway, I'm going to bed for now.

Because, he's still going to attack the "Soul data" unless we say that souls are not throughout the body and only in the center.

sword haven't got a "soul data" I hope.
Terrarian via AP and skill

Terrarian's base AP comes from effortlessly breaking through stone walls, although I'm not sure if there is a calc on that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
4.3 e+7 is baseline 9-A though. Even half that is 9-A.
in fact it is 1,5 e+7.
2 foots=60,96cm (60,96cm)3=226534,773cm3
226534,773cm3*69j/cm3=15630899,3J=1,56308993e+7J

AP and Dura are useless if in the end your Dura is denied so hard you can get one-shot even while blocking but cannot guarantee you'll one-shoot your opponent.

Terrarian for higer AP and skill(he's fighting a baby from what I got). Both can OHKO, Terrarian is just way more likely to do so.

He's fighting a baby that can make a ton of duplicates of itself. I showed that in my first comment.

I vote for the Terrarian

the Terrarian has 7-C soul manipulation resistence, so tsumemon can't soul hax him and Tsume is unlikely to go for the mind hax

also he can use granades and shurikens to deal with the dups and he can summon the slime to help to deal with them

and he can one shot and has a minor intelligence advantage

Overlord775 said:
I vote for the Terrarian
the Terrarian has 7-C soul manipulation resistence, so tsumemon can't soul hax him and Tsume is unlikely to go for the mind hax

also he can use granades and shurikens to deal with the dups and he can summon the slime to help to deal with them

and he can one shot and has a minor intelligence advantage
Isn't Tsume's mindhax merely his normal attacks that cause damage to mind, soul etc regardless?

"the Terrarian has 7-C soul manipulation resistence, so tsumemon can't soul hax him and Tsume is unlikely to go for the mind hax"

Unless higher dimensional, tier doesn't equate to hax. Also I said he would got for control over the mind. His attacks still strike both mind and soul.

"also he can use granades and shurikens to deal with the dups and he can summon the slime to help to deal with them"

So you are telling me he can deal with all these without getting hit once?
Kuramon

"and he can one shot"

And just as Terrar can dodge or block, Tsumemon can dodge.

I will also note that unlike his pre-evo Kuramon, he's not as passive. He is notably more agressive. So the Duplicates won't just be floating there doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back