• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023)

The Official Logo:
3195otr.png

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023):

Ladies and gentleman welcomes to The Black Desert Tournament 2023, Tier 9-A Edition

Demonicdude has found the perfect desert location to for the next major championship trophy and if you want compete for it Name and mention the AP of your character below. Get ready cause we are inviting some of the best fighters across the globe to participate and compete to win the Black Desert Trophy !

Rules:

1-Hax in general at Low (No one shotting hax characters example: Death hax or BFR, We are looking for good 9-A fighters with good fighting skills to avoid stomps).
  • No Summon users (1 vs 1 Fights)
  • Your characters will get all the equipment they possess
  • If you wish to Quit you have the option to in the middle of the fight thus allowing your opponent to go the next round marking the end of your journey
2- Attack Potency: (70 to 550 Megajoules)

3- Speed: Equalized speed in all matches

4- Distance: 30 meters apart from each other

5- Win: Win via killing (No BFR allowed)

6- Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody

7- Participants: Total 12 Participants! One spot belongs to me (May reduce to 12 if not enough fighters are found)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Desert (Location picture below)
AoIqQdW.png

Your contestants will fight in the desert that has been evacuated, No civilians, no Military. The drones will be broadcasting this tournament worldwide, The are empty wooden houses nearby in case you want to take cove or hide inside of them.
The winner will be given Black Desert Trophy. Who will win this trophy and have their name printed on it, let’s find out.
Image:
w77wSxz.png

Participants:

CombatantVerseAttack PotencyChosen By
1- Huijin ParkJungle Juice72.02 Megajoules with Falling BlossomElajRuengies
2- Portal Drake (Defeated)Dungeons and Dragons543.92 Megajoules = 0.13 TonsPeppersalt
3- VukX-Men Film SeriesUpscales from 376.56 Megajoules = 0.09 TonsRoTt35
4- Bradley Armstrong (Defeated)Lisa213,118,128 J = 213.11 Megajoules = 0.05 TonsAdem_Warlock 69
5- Gazef Stronoff (Defeated)Overlord128 megajoules = 0.03 Tonshippoishungry
6- Demoman (Gravel War key) (Defeated)Team Fortress 2275.3072 Megajoules = 0.0658 TonsKoopa3144
7- Kris (Defeated)Deltarune316 Megajoules = 0.07 TonsPsychomaster35
8- Misako (Defeated)Kunio-kun/River City192.46 Megajoules = 0.04 TonsMaidRips
9- Beyond The Grave (Defeated)Gungrave242.67 Megajoules = 0.05 TonsJustAnAverageUsername
10- Orochi (Defeated)For Honor71.12 Megajoules = 0.01 TonsVeloxt1r0kore
11- Manager Kim (Defeated)Manager Kim160 Megajoules = 0.03 TonsCiruno_Fortes_(COB)
12- Adam Jensen (Defeated)Deus Ex: Human Revolution194.76 Megajoules = 0.046 TonsDemonicDude

Brackets:
IOVbkm1.jpg

Last edited:

He's in, I do remember this guy was in teen titans show too right ? What was his name Slade I guess are those two the same characters ?

Don't think Midori would do too good here, sooooooooo
(13 Megajoules)

Skill, hax. Now, Derp. I see precog, and the only precog in KR I know of is countless timeliness precog, and a lot of of the skill I see in KR is matching and/or roflstomping said countless timeliness precog.
That's Saber Riders.

Mid-High tier precog in Zero-One Rider are around several hundreds millions simulations.

And Horobi AP is only above baseline if we don't count RPL as a factor.

Not sure what exactly is hax about his first civilian key unless precog count.

Don't think Midori would do too good here, sooooooooo
(13 Megajoules)
Seems fine

Mid-High tier precog in Zero-One Rider are around several hundreds millions simulations.
First question: do you... not see the problem in that? Like... Hot damn. That is likely beyond a shit-ton of 9-Bs. Nuff said.

And Horobi AP is only above baseline if we don't count RPL as a factor.

Not sure what exactly is hax about his first civilian key unless precog count.
Second question: Wait, so... Horobi's AP is only 15 Kilojoules, right... So Their RPL can quickly and/or immediately (knowing KR) bridge the gap between any of the higher 9-Bers in the megajoule range?

First answer: and yes, precog that is capable of making several hundred million simulations is hax.

First question: do you... not see the problem in that? Like... Hot damn. That is likely beyond a shit-ton of 9-Bs. Nuff said.
Yes, but well Zero-One Rider are basically the most comfortable 9-B that I can debate with.

Second question: Wait, so... Horobi's AP is only 15 Kilojoules, right... So Their RPL can quickly and/or immediately (knowing KR) bridge the gap between any of the higher 9-Bers in the megajoule range?
It depend. RPL in Zero-One has been seen to goes up to 50x the user original stats in order to match opponent that are stronger than them, so if they're higher than that then the RPL might not be able to keep up.

Of course, the numbers above are made at the middle of the season so the RPL scaling chain are much higher than that.

Yes, but well Zero-One Rider are basically the most comfortable 9-B that I can debate with.
Second answer: Ah, I know the feeling. And I guess that means you don't really have any other 9-B to offer?

It depend. RPL in Zero-One has been seen to goes up to 50x the user original stats in order to match opponent that are stronger than them, so if they're higher than that then the RPL might not be able to keep up.

Of course, the numbers above are made at the middle of the season so the RPL scaling chain are much higher than that.
Third answer: The gap between baseline wall level (15 KJ) to high end wall level (20.92 MJ) is 1394.67x, much higher than the 50x thing from the RPL scaling chain you said for Horobi, basically, plus, even if we applied the 50x thingy to him, he would only be 0.75 Megajoules. Could be misunderstanding something here big time, tho, so feel free to correct me.

16.449 megajoules

Third answer: The gap between baseline wall level (15 KJ) to high end wall level (20.92 MJ) is 1394.67x, much higher than the 50x thing from the RPL scaling chain you said for Horobi, basically, plus, even if we applied the 50x thingy to him, he would only be 0.75 Megajoules. Could be misunderstanding something here big time, tho, so feel free to correct me.
Basically yes.

16.449 megajoules
First reply: Seems reasonable enough, imo. Granted, DD might have to raise the AP rating for this tourney to the high 9-Bs to the low 9-A, though, if this keeps up.

16.449 megajoules
Is that Hero Killer Stain 😍 He sure looks different.

How about the other Rider instead and this time it's from the classical era: Kazami Shiro
Wanted to nominated Hongo but later to pick Shiro just in case that someone submitted the folks from SxP, because Hongo vs SxP has happened yesterday

How about the other Rider instead and this time it's from the classical era: Kazami Shiro
Wanted to nominated Hongo but later to pick Shiro just in case that someone submitted the folks from SxP, because Hongo vs SxP has happened yesterday
yea, I agree with this. I kinda wanna lay low with the Zero-One and Saber Riders for now. Saber has a MASSIVE revision coming up.

You know who I'm gonna pick.

Choi Yoon-seok, downscales from ~2.3 Megajoules but can buff his Durability to >3 megajoules and his ap to >9 megajoules, 14 megajoules for a single attack if he gets a counterattack.

He also has attack speed amp, but that can be restricted if too op.

He is also quite skilled. Not **** Rider level of skill like outskilling dudes who can see countless timelines, but he's pretty alright.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAA

4.65 megajoules

Would Blackbeard work? the calc ranges from 0.0024 tons on the low end to 0.0045 tons on the high end so that should be fine.
I know it says summoning on his profile, but it isn't summoning allies. He just raises his hand every once in a while and a salvo of cannon balls rain from the sky, once he aims them he can't control them or anything. It would still be a 1v1 fight.
You know who I'm gonna pick.

Choi Yoon-seok, downscales from ~2.3 Megajoules but can buff his Durability to >3 megajoules and his ap to >9 megajoules, 14 megajoules for a single attack if he gets a counterattack.

He also has attack speed amp, but that can be restricted if too op.

He is also quite skilled. Not **** Rider level of skill like outskilling dudes who can see countless timelines, but he's pretty alright.
These two seem alright to me, imo.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAA

4.65 megajoules
And nice.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAA

4.65 megajoules
you continue to be based with your picks, we shall be great allies

Shiro is comparable to the first duo Riders, Hongo and Ichimonji (especially Ichimonji, as he's scaled to 8+ Megajoules)
Skill? Very good to say, the man singlehandled the evil organization with their bazillions of gimmick, and fought the former Shocker Generals who are pretty much a war veteran (Nazi Colonel and Imperial Russia General)

Back