• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament Round 2, Match 1: Holo vs Legosi

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The only interesting matchup this round.

Anyways, the first round of the 9-B tournament is complete! Without further ado, here are the first 2 participants in the 2nd round.

Holo (@DontTalkDT) vs Legosi (@AceOfSpaces3709)

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

Best Girl Wolf: 8 (Bruhtelho, RandomGuy, BlackDarkness, jacky, Velox, Adem_Warlock, AceofSpaces, Tybalt)

Best Boy Wolf:

Inconclusive:

252-2527227_hd-holo-in-spice-and-wolf-wallpaper.jpg

xqUewAZ.jpg

Last edited:
honestly this is pretty close

Legosi appears to be a much more capable Fighter then Holo and with Information Analysis well know what Holo is capable of in her Wolf form, on the other hand Holo holds a nice AP/Dura advantage and with the size difference could cause some serious damage to Legosi with her claws and teeth, well Legosi' pain tolerance well help him keep fighting despite his injuries, I feel the wounds that Holo could leave on him would be too much to handle for his pain tolerance, but Legosi' smaller size alongside his Acrobatics could make him incredibly hard to hit.

Legosi is definitely going to hold his own for awhile with his Smaller Size + Acrobatics making him a hard opponent to hit, being a more capable Fighter and Information Analysis giving him a decent advantage early into the fight but Holo being much larger means her hits are going to cover more ground and the size of her claws could leave some serious wounds on Legosi's body which I doubt his pain tolerance would be able to handle for long alongside her AP/Dura advantage being hard to get past.
i'd give this to Holo with very high difficulty

honestly this is pretty close

Legosi appears to be a much more capable Fighter then Holo and with Information Analysis well know what Holo is capable of in her Wolf form, on the other hand Holo holds a nice AP/Dura advantage and with the size difference could cause some serious damage to Legosi with her claws and teeth, well Legosi' pain tolerance well help him keep fighting despite his injuries, I feel the wounds that Holo could leave on him would be too much to handle for his pain tolerance, but Legosi' smaller size alongside his Acrobatics could make him incredibly hard to hit.

Legosi is definitely going to hold his own for awhile with his Smaller Size + Acrobatics making him a hard opponent to hit, being a more capable Fighter and Information Analysis giving him a decent advantage early into the fight but Holo being much larger means her hits are going to cover more ground and the size of her claws could leave some serious wounds on Legosi's body which I doubt his pain tolerance would be able to handle for long alongside her AP/Dura advantage being hard to get past.
i'd give this to Holo with very high difficulty
What's funny is that I basically used the same arguments for Jericho vs Holo as you did for this matchup, but that one ended up being a stomp.

Anyways, voting Holo FRA

While Legosi has fought opponents bigger than him such as Lions, Bill, and later in the series, Riz, he hasn’t really battled against someone as large as Holo, The closest character to that kind of size would be Rokume, a rattle snake who was around this big, though they never fought.

IMG_0024.jpg

I also just realized that Legosi has sleeping gas listed as Standard Equipment, considering that Legosi is capable of recognizing situations where combat is ineffective, it’s likely he’ll resort to the gas and incapacitate Holo

I also just realized that Legosi has sleeping gas listed as Standard Equipment, considering that Legosi is capable of recognizing situations where combat is ineffective, it’s likely he’ll resort to the gas and incapacitate Holo
he doesn't have Sleep Manipulation in his first key, thats in his second/Search for the Culprit key

Back