• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even then breaking an arm wouldn't do crap, really, as Freddy could just take that blow, and I don't know how you'd break the arm of a metallic thing. I'd think the costume would provide good protection as well, or at least a little padding. All of Freddy's hits are still two times more powerful though so Assefa is definitely going to get hurt. I also don't think clawing our Freddy's eyes would be a good idea.

Also Freddy could throw chairs at the guy or other bits of furniture. There are lots of things in the pizzeria to use as a weapon. Maybe stealth wouldn't work but there's definitely improvised weapons lying around that Freddy could probably use. Doesn't take much to use a chair and to beat someone with it or chuck it at them. There are also likely lots of chairs in the pizzeria as well so Freddy can keep him at a distance if he manages to hop off the stage.

Does Freddy ever really do anything aside from bite though?

And, for everything Freddy throws at Assefa, Assefa can either dodge or catch it and throw it back. Lol. They can play catch with the chairs.

Or Assefa can ruin the fun and shoot him in his eye as he goes to grab a chair

I mean to be fair no but it doesn't take much to just...go and grab a chair and whack someone with it. Even if he doesn't throw it he comes charging back to swing it at him. Bullets still likely won't do too much if it's a normal gun

@Jack

It really doesn't. But I mean, Assefa will take any and everything to his advantage. It takes more to grab a chair than to pull a trigger.

@Crimson

I mean...I guess, but Assefa would never want to do that, lol. Even with Sanura, half of the reason he did that was because the gods were taking advantage of him. The other half was because, well, he wanted to literally claim her with his bite Yes, this is part of the lore

I mean good point but even then-

nah Assefa fra. I'm impressed I was able to argue this far though. Good debate.

Darn. This is embarrassing for me. Too much losses for me. I'm calling it off for today. Just end this so I can watch people tear their own throats out reeeeeeeeeeeeee

@jacky

Good debate. I'm glad you pushed it, that made it more fun.

Also the thought of the two of them playing catch with chairs in a pizzeria is hilarious.

@Crimson

It's actually the farthest thing from Twilight ( no glowing vampires for one thing ), lol. If you ever read the books we can talk.

Anywho yeah I'm super happy I can actually push through that debate that was honestly really fun.

and now you two are talking about Assefa doing horrible things with a robot and it's hilarious

Here's my head canon for how this fight goes

Freddy turns around, grabs a chair. Throws

Assafa catches, throws

Freddy catches, throws

Assafa catches, and yeets the chair at Freddy at 82c

Fredboi down

Oh, goodness. And what's worse, the robot's possessed by a child. And he's also a kid mascot. Oh, god, skip to next round, SKIP TO THE NEXT ROUND!

The stuff Rule 34s are made of

Assefa Berber x Freddy Fazbear is not a ship I thought I'd ever see but I can dig it.

Back