• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament Round 3: The Beast vs The Pyro! 1-3-0

Anyway, I will retake my argument again.

The Beast would know not to jump on Pyro at first due to Extrasensory Perception and The Beast recognize it as "foreign weapon".

He would throw random objects at Pyro to distract him. One thing to note that The Beast manage to caught Sing off guard when the latter always focus on him all the time which mean he can possibly do the same against Pyro.

The Beast are quite slippery mean Pyro's gonna have some hard time to aim at him. Flamethrower and Flare Gun are extremely dangerous as people said above, so The Beast really need to play smart. I will vote for The Beast with high difficulty.

Anyway, I will retake my argument again.

The Beast would know not to jump on Pyro at first due to Extrasensory Perception and The Beast recognize it as "foreign weapon".

He would throw random objects at Pyro to distract him. One thing to note that The Beast manage to caught Sing off guard when the latter always focus on him all the time which mean he can possibly do the same against Pyro.

The Beast are quite slippery mean Pyro's gonna have some hard time to aim at him. Flamethrower and Flare Gun are extremely dangerous as people said above, so The Beast really need to play smart. I will vote for The Beast with high difficulty.
Why would this help him again?

Pyro airblasts them right back, or, you know, dodges them.

I mean Pyro can tag Scout with his tracking with projectiles and his flamethrower so at the end of the day all the Beast does in those clips is either get airblasted away or torched. Pick your ending

He would throw random objects at Pyro to distract him
Pyro just airblasts said random objects back onto him.

Like really will you vote for a guy who has to do insane amounts of gymnastics to even land a hit, when he gets irredeemably ****** over by a single hit from a high AoE attack

Why would this help him again?

Pyro airblasts them right back, or, you know, dodges them.

I mean Pyro can tag Scout with his tracking with projectiles and his flamethrower so at the end of the day all the Beast does in those clips is either get airblasted away or torched. Pick your ending
Does the flamethrower even have enough force or burn fast enough to stop them? Like it doesn't even matter because the purpose is to distract Pyro then Beast does a surprise attack at him.

The Beast has Extrasensory Perception to know if Pyro tries to pull a weapon out and take precautions against it.

Yeah, it's a flamethrower. You don't just, tank a flamethrower.
What does this supposed to mean? I don't ever seen a flamethrower blocking anything or torching object that fast IRL.

Very well then, I'll concede. Pyro take this via flamethrower and flare gun.

I mean, is there any evidence shown that a flamethrower would blast or burn solid objects if it were being thrown toward the gunner.
It's a 9-A flamethrower. I'm pretty sure it's gonna **** over whatever 10-A to 9-C dura objects Beast could throw instantly.

nice nice nice. Next match will be up soon.

Beast goes into the loser brackets for potential redemption

Back