• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament

Iirc chainsaw devil one-shots baselines
Only though technicality.
He one shots characters that have been upscaled to baseline.
All it really is a long scaling chain that arbitrarily becomes 8-B at some point and continues. I'm actually kind of surprised they even got an upscale as the feat being used is 7.4 tons and 8-B and the at least 8-B's all just get the tier from being way stronger than that, that's over 30% away from baseline when the general rule of thumb is even with one shots you need to be like 25% at minimum of the next tier to upscale. They should be at least High 8-C+, likely higher imo by wiki standards.
I heard they were becoming 8-A tho so it might not matter but still.

The soul manip in this point only work with the dead, the memory manip instead is actually combat applicable though it only last for a brief moment (dark magic in general miss with the mind, things like hallucinations, play with the perception of someone and things like that, along with debuff the enemy), she tend to "seal" her dark magic and instead use elemental magic to fool her classmates so since in the matches her classmates wouldn't be there she would be more prone to use dark magic though still isn't gonna begin right off the bat with it.
alright, she seems fine then.

i'll wait for a bit, see if anyone wants to submit any more characters, but were set to start.

for now, the bracket looks like;

Woodie vs Eri Nakamura

Hank J Wimbleton vs Toko Fukawa

Mukuro Ikusaba vs Raiden

Denji vs Psycho Mantis

Welp, this is my cue to invite my fav verse!

Here's Rai! His most problematic aspect is his soul absorb - but it is very weird, and you need to read his profile to figure out how exactly it works. He also has a few weaknesses: CIS, is one. He won't use his hax on a person until the end of a battle and if he discovers their worthiness, for lack of a better term, via fighting 'em since he is a blood knight. Two, unless an oppoent gives their full, birth name to Rai, he won't be able to use his soul hax on 'em, for example, since Gencoider is here, unless Rai figures out her birth name is Toko Fukawa, she is effectively immune to his soul hax. Anybody who doesn't give their name to Rai is in the same boat as well.

AP is 27.66 tons, btw

Welp, this is my cue to invite my fav verse!

Here's Rai! His most problematic aspect is his soul absorb - but it is very weird, and you need to read his profile to figure out how exactly it works. He also has a few weaknesses: CIS, is one. He won't use his hax on a person until the end of a battle and if he discovers their worthiness, for lack of a better term, via fighting 'em since he is a blood knight. Two, unless an oppoent gives their full, birth name to Rai, he won't be able to use his soul hax on 'em, for example, since Gencoider is here, unless Rai figures out her birth name is Toko Fukawa, she is effectively immune to his soul hax. Anybody who doesn't give their name to Rai is in the same boat as well.

AP is 27.66 tons, btw
So he doesn't use any of his haxes in battle?

So he doesn't use any of his haxes in battle?
Well, he won't use his soul absorb right away, more or less. His casualty manipulation stems from it, but it isn't the crazy type - basically. he can "eat" the names of people to make people forget about the victim, and rewrites history to fit this change, i.e, a letter written by the victim will be erased. Won't really affect the victim, tho. He can also completely remove people's memories, but that requires Rai to know the victim's name and to touch them; he also doesn't use memory erasure often, he prefers to eat people's names than to erase a victim's memories due to CIS, more or less. Paralysis Inducement & Sleep Manipulation requires Rai to eat a person's name and memories, and it just effectively puts people into a coma, but he'll only do this to people he thinks that is truly worthy to be eaten by him.

Again, he is limited by needing to know a person's name right off the bat and alot of blood knight-like CIS.

All of his other hax will be used freely, tho.

Also, duplication isn't a factor. It is a weird thing that requires very specific things to happen to work.

Well, he won't use his soul absorb right away, more or less. His casualty manipulation stems from it, but it isn't the crazy type - basically. he can "eat" the names of people to make people forget about the victim, and rewrites history to fit this change, i.e, a letter written by the victim will be erased. Won't really affect the victim, tho. He can also completely remove people's memories, but that requires Rai to know the victim's name and to touch them; he also doesn't use memory erasure often, he prefers to eat people's names than to erase a victim's memories due to CIS, more or less. Paralysis Inducement & Sleep Manipulation requires Rai to eat a person's name and memories, and it just effectively puts people into a coma, but he'll only do this to people he thinks that is truly worthy to be eaten by him.

Again, he is limited by needing to know a person's name right off the bat and alot of blood knight-like CIS.

Also, duplication isn't a factor. It is a weird thing that requires very specific things to happen to work.
aight, they're in.

Only though technicality.
He one shots characters that have been upscaled to baseline.
All it really is a long scaling chain that arbitrarily becomes 8-B at some point and continues. I'm actually kind of surprised they even got an upscale as the feat being used is 7.4 tons and 8-B and the at least 8-B's all just get the tier from being way stronger than that, that's over 30% away from baseline when the general rule of thumb is even with one shots you need to be like 25% at minimum of the next tier to upscale. They should be at least High 8-C+, likely higher imo by wiki standards.
I heard they were becoming 8-A tho so it might not matter but still.
It probably wouldn't be 8-B if it was a more popular verse. As it stands chainsaw man is pretty ignored of a fandom on vsbwiki

Ngl, but denji's power sounds a lot like that.

Chainsawman was the original archbishop of gluttony confirmed?

I'll also submit Albedo with his 8-B Aliens, his profiles pretty bad though so I'm gonna have to compile a list of all of the ultimate aliens he uses in a sec.

Oh, didn't read it to be a psychopath only tourney lmao

Anyways, would Doodlebob count? He pretty much attempted to kill Spongebob before.

I'll also submit Albedo with his 8-B Aliens, his profiles pretty bad though so I'm gonna have to compile a list of all of the ultimate aliens he uses in a sec.
I would restrict Albedo to Echo Echo, Spidermonkey, and Humungousaur. The rest of his aliens lack profiles and aren't listed in his P/A so it'd be kinda dubious to use them, and if they did this bracket wouldn't be outdated because of it since we're allowed to lock them to specific aliens. No failsafe stuff either for Albedo so it should be fine since that was introduced in Omniverse's Omnitrix.

May I throw in Hansode Shiranui? Being a Minus she should qualify as a psychopath and she should be scaling above baseline from what I could find.

how does that empathetic manipulation work?
Well, seeing as she goes to a normal school meeting normal people all the time without issue and, as far as I remember, never incapacitated anyone with it I would say it is a technicality and minor at best. I don't think she in particular can win fights with that.

Power Modification works by her "eating" the opponent with her skill (so it needs a good physical hit) and... well then she can modify her opponent's skills and they don't work on her anymore. Think of it as good powernull.

Well, seeing as she goes to a normal school meeting normal people all the time without issue and, as far as I remember, never incapacitated anyone with it I would say it is a technicality and minor at best. I don't think she in particular can win fights with that.

Power Modification works by her "eating" the opponent with her skill and... well then she can modify her opponent's skills and they don't work on her anymore. Think of it as good powernull.
when you mean 'eating' do you mean like... literally taking a chunk outta them or-

when you mean 'eating' do you mean like... literally taking a chunk outta them or-
She summons a big shadow beast (see the picture at the bottom of her page) and that swallows the opponent. The swallowing does no damage, but in doing that she gets to change their skills.

Back